Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It seems very labor intensive to create your own digital game, although I'm curious about it and glad that resources were provided for the ability to do so. 

I've learned that Games can be collaborative or individual in the sense that the students can either work together as a team or you can use it to assess the student individually 

Games have learner interaction successfully.

Needed collaboration, must be enjoyable to be effective . Needs 2 or more players and to share ideas to have positive outcome.

Comment on Ebony Lovingood's post: There are cooperative and competitive games. In my experience the competitive games are more interesting for the students.

People learn more effectively when they work with others, and when the gaming is designed to optimized what needs to be covered and learned.

I would like to find more games that would interest higher education students

There must be enough content that the students can play the game multiple times with new or varied content each time in order to keep them engaged and be effective. 

I find it very easy to develop my own games. 

I wouldn't have imagined so many theories behind the different categories of games that can be used to enrich the teaching experience. It seems to me that creating a game from scratch is very challenging.

Sign In to comment