Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

How to reach differetn types of learners

"The term "nomadic" has been used to describe the current college students' culture of wireless and mobile connectedness in the sense that they are not "rooted" but incredibly flexible and fluid when it comes to their social connections and their virtual life culture." 

With the increase use of technology, students are more familiar with the use of technology (in many situations, but not all) and learning can take place in a less linear format. 

Addressing a variety of learning activities will promote diversity and encourage all students to participate.

It is important to address the diversity of the students by a multimodal approach to learning.

Thought provoking.  More challenges to me the instructor to explore my approach based on nthe student backgrounde

I like the idea of sharing the importance of hybrid learning.

It is important to consider all the different types of learning styles in one's approach to teaching

When creating an dynamic online learning environment, it is important to address alol learning styles

The information was very useful. I plant to use some of the strategies presented. Knowing how to address and meet all types of learning styles is imperative to a successful hybrid experience for the instructor and the students. Students should be encouraged to be aware of their own learning styles so that they are engaged and productive in their learning.

Nice refreshers on learning styles and multiple intelligence.

once again, theory references have been most useful as well as the traits of MMCs.  

Understanding the various learning types helps an instructor to provide a more diverse course to meet the need for each student.

The vast number of learning styles.

Recognizing how maximizing content input is a driving consideration for today's students allows instructors to tap into the ever present information environment we live in and that their students are comfortable with. To achieve that goal, instructors must understand the relevance of information and how to work it into the teaching plan by creating customized learning spaces unique to each student.

Very good information. I look forward to implementing more of virtual lessons and online learning 

It's important to incorporate different methodologies of teaching so that all learning styles are positively addressed, along with creating an inclusive environment.

I plan to continue to include the different learning styles within my lesson to ensure every student has a chance to thrive.

One of the most important topics was inclusion. Inclusion is key to ensure that content fosters an environment of learning in the online platform. It helps to ensure that various methods are used to ensure that all students feel as if they are part of the class. 

there are several ways a student can learn and grasp content and it is our job to ensure we help guide them to their preferred method.

Incorporating other ways to teach the content so that students with various learning styles can understand the content being taught.

Sign In to comment