Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Comment on Nancy Reeve's post

I also like this activity.    

Comment on Nancy Reeve's post

I also like this activity.  It's great to utilize multiple senses when assessing a patient. 

Ideas refreshing & creative.  Easily incorporated into the classroom setting.

These were fantastic ideas concerning ways to engage students while also staying on task.  I particularly liked the way the vacation/assessment task was set up.

This was so helpful with examples of classroom activities to use

These were great ideas! look forward to utilizing them to keep learning fun and effective.

interesting ideas

This courses has introduced me to creative ways to get students aquainted with ways to sharpening their clinical skills.

games interaction is less intemidating.

Comment on Katina Knight's post: I'm looking forward to trying some of the activities in the didactic portion of class. I think the ideas are very creative and helpful, thank you! 

By learning new ways to teach course material, students will be more attentive, engaged, and more apt to remember tough concepts. 

Comenta la publicación de Tracey Brown :

you have the reason, is a novel interaction space that students experience every day and education must undertake to familiarize themselves and optimize learning.

Enjoyed learning about different techniques to engage students and decrease anxiety like to puzzle game or the "weakest think" to help with critical thinking and assessment skills.

Fairly good ideas on how to engage students in a variety of areas of instruction. 

Utilizing activities such as "The Weakest Think" and hands-on skills are great didactic content teaching tools.

I like the ideas mentioned for assessing what the students learned that day in class.

i enjoyed this module in how it explained different ways to engage learners through inventive strategies like games. I plan to use the example of finding supplies in the emergency cart in my practice. This module helped to reinforce that learning may take several methods of education for one to grasp the topic.

I have been in a few situations where it was challenging to find a way to teach difficult concepts. This module explained how to find different ways to approach these situations. 

I love the idea "what is wrong with this picture" I will try this in tonights online class for my nursing students!!!

Sign In to comment