Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is essential for students to set smart goals throughout their internship and to reassess learning needs

Internship is an awesome way students can try out and learn more about health care organizations.  Also, it is an excellent way to land a job opportunity.

Interships are such a great opportunity for students to gain hands on experience while still having the support of the school. 

I have some good opportunities when it comes to internships where i work. i'm going to look into them this yeer

By engaging students in hands-on experiences and reflection, they are better able to connect theories and knowledge learned in the classroom to real-world situations. Students become able to step into the workplace and adapt the skills that they have learned.

Internships offer students a window into the work world that is hard to gain during a typical job shadow experience so they know if it a true fit for them.

It is essential for students to set smart goals throughout their internship and to reassess learning needs

It is important to create opportunities where students can apply classroom learning to real life processes. Students are given experiences that will help them determine if they want to continue with the current filed of study. Instructors and evaluators are able to recognize and address student needs to enhance success. Employers will have the opportunity to colloborate with educational institutions to better prepare future employees for organizational needs. I want to ensure student learners and employers can easily identify the benefits of working together.  

I have learned the importance of internship and how it allows early career success. I am an advocate for internships, when I was attending college, I was offered an internship, which allowed me the opportunity to obtain on-the job training. Once I graduated from college, I was confident and motivated when entering the work force. I agree that internships can contribute to students’ future success.

I believe the intern experience would be a benefit for students entering the industry, the networking alone, the learning protocol and the perspective of applying knowledge to the real-world industry.

Leaders benefit from interns. This gives both the student and leaders to know the intern and recruit  intern for employment .

The intern benefit from by learning the company value and mission, increase the opportunity for future employment 

Internships are vital in applying the knowledge base in which one obtains, as well as way to start building contacts for future placements in their designated fields.

Internships are vital in the overall educational/learning process and career placement.

Extending the curriculum into the workplace promotes confidence within the student. By allowing the student to practice what they have learned under a supportive environment. The employee and employer benefit equally. 

Internships and work experience is important for students.

internships are invaluable to students getting real life experience.

Internships help students build the skills that they need in the workplace, learn about different vocations, and make connections with places where they are interested in working

In the medical world the internship is replaced with clinicals, this is the first exposure (for many) to real world medical experience.  Having been a nurse for 22 years I look back on my clinical experience and wish it had been more in depth (more educational).  Even so the internship is a good way for a student to see what their fit is into that field.

Internship are a valuable asset for the individual and the business.  Internships allow the organization to see the performance of the person and to see if that person would be a good fit.  For the individual, an internship is great for them to see if the field of study was a good choice.

The classroom alone does not allow students to comprehend the application.

Sign In to comment