Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

We must all be lifelong learners!

Lifelong learning continues everyday. Not just for my students who are learnig but for me as well. With Covid appearing and lasting due to the many varients. I think more students will be studying on line for quite sometime.

Never give up on learning!  This is how we stay inquisitive and engaged in our personnel and professional lives.

Self assessment and a willingness to learn and adapt are vital in lifelong learning.

You can support student growth development by making sure that students perform at or above expectations.

teaching students how to aquire new knowledge and how to use it is a new tool that we must make students have.

As students approach the learning environment many have challenges with time management and setting goals and prioritizing to be a successful learner. The art of teaching students how to be independent in their learning process is like a blossoming flower. The more you give them the opportunity to step out and develop the more you see them step into it.

Life long learning has changed so vastly in the past years that now classrooms on gorund are beconing distinct to say the least. Today, online  learning is the thing of the norm and its vital to our educational world we now live in. Therefore, as students engage in online learning they are plunged into a world of endless possibilities.

With the transition to more online learning, active learning and instruction methods will need to evolve.

Learning is a lifelong process and is essential to be successful in a person's chosen career path. Learning should not only focus on the technical aspect of a profession, but on the continuing education as fields constantly evolve and new information is disseminated. 

Learning is a lifelong endeavor and should include many fluid goals 

I stress on life-long learning which I slinked to professional skills and being open to challenges.

Students of every level should be improving and growing within their communication and critical thinking skills. Access to education is easier than ever. Being studious and the traits that a successful student portrays is very different now that a great deal of learning can be done online. 

We can continually teach about change and resiliency during our courses, so students are reminded continually of the need for adapting to change.

Technology has certainly advanced the opportunities for everyone's continued education in terms of advancing themselves professionally. However, these advancements in communication have also made self-management and the ability to find and organize this information of the utmost importance. Being able to self reflect on one's progress is vital to making the most of the internet and various other technological tools such as Zoom or even something as basic as a laptop computer.

The ability to organize the information available and assess how to use it is the largest challenge in the age of tech learning. It should be one of the instructor's top priorities to guide a student's approach in how to do this.

Lifelong learning has greater value than just professional growth, it has staying power.

In nursing, as many other professions, life-long learning is a must. My goal is to teach these students the importance of life-long learning, as well as goal setting and professional development. Professional growth and development will make them better nurses, as they will learn the skills necessary to be successful.

as a teacher I have the ability to learn more every day by working with my students to help them better achieve and learn how to adapt and be more open minded in different situations in life.

The ability to learn and continue to learn is a life-long skill! And something we as instructors can help cultivate in our students, to develop the skill of continuous learning. Striving to improve and get better in all facets of our lives. As they say, "When you're green, you're growing!" and I hope my students and myself stay green for our entire lives!

Learning is a lifelong process that will teach students productive skills. 

Sign In to comment