Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I found the different types of intelligence fascinating. I've definitely come across people that are incredibly skilled and intelligent without being traditionally academically intelligent. More than ever, as we see the composition of the world's economy changing, it'll be crucial to elevate students' diverse intelligences and direct them toward relavent fields where they can thrive.

I've learned that tailoring the course content to the learning styles of the STUDENTS and not just of the instructor (me), is more beneficial to their education. Providing instruction to the vast majority of the learning styles of the students will create a more welcoming and engaging 

knowing and recoginizing the multiple intelligence types is fundamental to the instructor pocess

Consideration of multiple intelligences is crucial - It is important to take those considerations and design effective teaching plans. 

Studesnts have different learning processes and we as instructors need to adapt and cater to those needs

Chewing gum, standing up and listening to music while studying may help

it is important to reach all the students in class and teach in a variety of ways.

We, as human beings are much alike but very different. I learn mostly and more effectively by hands on. When I'm teaching, I try to assess how my students are retaining what they have learned. As instructors, we need to pick up on the student's ability to remember material. Not all have the same intelligence characteristics. 

Identifying and combining multiple inteligence is a great tool to evaluate your classroom and one of the best way to deliver properlyyour teaching message to the students

Different ways students learn and retain. 

Applying these principles will ensure an equitable learning environment for the different intelligence groupings that were discussed.

By grouping together same type  intelligence students they may learn more effectively.

My ability to provide the material in a way that students can understand and process will be aided by my knowledge of the various learning styles that students exhibit. 

If you have students who have the same learning patterns and intelligence patters, I should pair them up to work together.

Mixing in multiple intelligences kit get a clear understanding on teaching specific individuals. 

The multiple intelligences theory has not been supported by any actual scientific study. 

I had known that learning styles were important to address when creating material for students to learn, however, I am not sure if I had even thought of different intelligences. This was excellent for me. I have learned about the use of multiple intelligences to group students and to understand the students different behaviour towards learning.

I learned that there are a variety of different learning styles and I need to be prepared to reach all students by attempting to teach or offer multiple learning styles so I can reach every student.

I learned that there are many different kinds of intelligence that are used for different situations.

Utilizing various teaching strategies to deliver the content will help to inspire learning in students with different learning preferences and styles.

Sign In to comment