Although this course was very shallow and short, I plan on implementing the following:
1. Give students a printed copy of each class' objectives for notetaking and reflection.
2. Use more pair/think/share exercises to better engage all students especially those that are usually quiet.
3. Set up student pairs before class to help students gain exposure to different students.
4. More quizzes at the beginning of a class to reinforce learning and increase intrinsic motivation. (Not all have to be graded.)
5. Ask students for more feedback about classroom activities and sequences.
6. Continue building on active learning.
7. Think… >>>