Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

las reglas, los requisitos, estatutos, politicas de reembolso y trasparencia

Be honest and transparent - never mislead or omit information to prospective students. 

It is important to familiarize yourself with the policies in order to best assist students. 

Be accurate and transparent

Always be honest with prospective students and truthful. As well as the importance of staying compliant with the state policies. 

I learned that there are many ways of markets but all must be clear and precise and respect the regulations of each one 

Es importante tener un conocimiento amplio para responder esas preguntas iniciales a los estudiantes y no estar perdidos, por ello debemos capacitarnos porque lo que respondamos es la imagen de la responsabilidad de transmitir una informacion correcta a los clientes

I have learned a lot from this lesson for example, I learned about how to answer someone who are searching for school information that cannot come to the school f or a school tour.

I learned about Transferability of credits, Enrollment agreement, advertisement. 

I learned more about the Do Not Call registry and the importance of knowing what specific information prospective students are entitled to receiving upon consulting admissions staff. 

It's important to know and understand what is and is not included in all institutional marketing, so you know exactly what prospective students may have been exposed to. I must be transparent with the program and financial information, credit transfer policies, and tuition, fee, and refund policies.

La reglamentación, normatividad y acuerdos deben ser claros, transparentes y precisos para todas las partes. La importancia de los mismos garantiza que el proceso tanto de admisión como de ciclo académicos del aspirante/estudiante sea el esperado. 

I learned to always be transparent with information that pertains to the student and their interests.

It's very important to follow the rules and regulations to protect the student and th school. A complete and honest advertisement can give people full information and confidence.

Advertising compliance. Enrollment Agreement terms knowledge.

Transparency is what is ethical and expected. 

Compliancy, transparency, know your rules, regulations, and policies, and watch your advertising.

Any information on pricing and policies must be disclosed to the potential student whether they are calling in for information or attending a facility tour of the Institute.

It is very important that all admissions representatives understand the Enrollment Agreement to avoid possible future problems.

It is very important to understand regulations and the policies that the Institution has

Give students exact tuition costs, not estimates

Sign In to comment