Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

on regards to advertising is very important to use accurate proven and truthful information in all marketing. The testimonials must be voluntary and the op-out must be used at all times. I also learn that we must understand completely the refund cancelation and withdrawal policy.

Is important to clearly understand the rules, regulations that governs how to manage enrollments and admissions and how a school should operate under best practices. So far the CM221 Course provides valuable knowledge and information that one can use to expand personal knowledge, but more importantly to train personnel and make sure they comply with the requirement to manage enrollments into any institution. 

Be transparent and honest with all prospective students

I plan to role play with a senior admissions coworker on the enrollment agreement process. 

Understand everything in the enrollment agreement so you can explain things, such as the refund policy, in a clear and concise way.

I've learned the truth of transparency and accurate advertisement and marketing.  Also, always give the most truth answer as it regards to expectations.   

Understanding the entire admissions process thoroughly and the rule that apply

No need to hide anything be as clear as water the student will love your transparency and honesty 

This is all about transparency, the student deserves to know all of the costs associated with the program, we also provide them with information regarding board exams and other costs once they have graduated.

Always be turthful ,the Rules and Regulations protect both student and school.

Always be up front, giving all information the prospective student needs to know to make a decision.  All cost is very important.  This is a financial decision.  Be very clear about your school and accepting transfer hours.

I have learned to always be upfront when a student inquires about something such as tuition costs.

i learned that Admissions have a wealth of information at their disposal and need to stay abreast of rules, relations, and other pertinent information that will be beneficial to students and potential students.

always be transparent.

no other comments

stay knowledgeable of changes

It is important to understand the rules, regulations that pertain to enrollments and admissions.

It is important not to withhold any information from the student because your job is to ensure their success. 

I love that they are regulating advertising and that each institution is required to comply.  

I have learned that there are situations in which students may pospone or cancel their studies for several reasons, and that the institution must be prepared for any claim coming from that party. In order to respond accordingly to cases like this, information about refund policies and other withdrawal scenarios must have been stated in the enrolment agreement and discussed it with the admission department agent; if this situation was not part of the process, an oversight case can be seen from the institution which can lead to legal problems. 

Sign In to comment