Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

MY SCOPE OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ADMISSIONS PROCESS HAS BEEN AMPLIFIED.

No need to hide information of costs of program or tuition. An Admissions Representative will sound shady if the information is not provided.

I must learn about marketing and advertising regulations, to make everything honest. check that all the standards are in the catalog, it is the information that the enrollee will receive.

The rule is clear, it is important to have a knowledge of the Enrollment Agreement and be prepared to answer questions, also about the transfer of creditm the student and future students must understand that the transfer of credit to their institution or from their institution to another school is not guaranteed. 

The admissions staff has an important role and responsibility, to comply and be transparent with the information provided to students and prospective students.

I learned the importance of reviewing the technology requirements with prospect for online programs in your institutional catalog. It is important to screen applicants carefully and reject those applicants who may not meet requirements or be able to complete their required courses. 

It is important to be very familiar with the institution's and state's regulations  in order to offer honest feedback to applicants.

Understand everything in the enrollment agreement so you can explain things, such as the refund policy, in a clear and concise way.

Always be compliant and transparent. The Rules and Regulations protect the student and the school. 

It's imperative that admissions representatives are always truthful, provide clear answers and disclosure when asked. This requires informed admissions representatives that are truly interested in the success of the students. 

Understanding all authorities' rules and regulations is essential.

Very important to disclose all information about the program and school and adhere to all regulations

Provide accurate data at all times

I learned the importance of being transparent to prospects. I also learned to be compliant with the state regulations and policies 

Advertising must be accurate, truthful, and be able to be proved. It is not permissible to use exaggerated words or terminology, or make promises that cannot be implemented.

Always be compliant and transparent. The Rules and Regulations protect the student and the school.

Be completely clear and honest with the students, knows our programs and services to give the better options to each person and compliant with the regulations.

It is important to have in the company the rules well define in order to comply with the regulations and give the correct information to the customers.

I've learned to always be transparent and adhere to compliance.

compliance and transparency are key elements to doing our job correctly 

It is important to be clear about all communication that students receive, from conversations with prospective students to advertising. 

Sign In to comment