Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned that it is vital to be up to date with your admissions policies and procedures. in addition i have also learned that you should always keep a updated version of your institutions catalog for reasons such as being able to inform the potential students of the institutions history, all the institutions programs, the tuitions and expenses, the student services rules and regulations etc.

The outcome of this module demonstrated the key functional MUST to be a successful Admissions Representative. I would say that the information given, been a daily activity put into practice. It's my understanding that knowing the importance it is to actually know the information. Always have the most up-to-date information to than explain. It's always great to have someone come to you for support and having the ability and the opportunity to help. We are the tool that knows far out of what at least had thought in one point knowing, is more insight to it. I am pleased to always have the accurate information on my depository. This module again, gave me a better well understanding on how to make it happen. This where we go into Our story our mission and etc.. Reminded me of everything I been learning and overcoming the past week.

I have learned in this topic the various terminology and the correct use of it.

As an admission rep, it is important to sty up to date and do continuous training of new regulations that will affect me or my prospects at my school.

I've learned about new refrences/ sources for information pertaining to admissions.

So far I have just learned that this is a required course to be an Admissions staff and recruit students. Before today, I had no idea this was a requirement in Florida. Learning about the policies, procedures, and expectations of an admissions advisor is all new to me and I'm excited to get through this program!

I learned that it's really important and helpful to keep a notebook full of up to date important information about my instution's individual policies and procedure, all this infromation can help me to give a better assistant to my students.

Good morning, 

I learned that there are set laws, rules and norms for the role of an admissions advisor or counselor. This is reassuring to the prospective student and their family, that schools or programs are required to operate with integrity and transparency. 

Thank you for preparing this training. 

Sincerely, 

Alicia Brown

GWENDOLYN ROLLE 

Hi, this is y first time serving as administrator/director of my New beauty School. This course is really important to me as I  have made so many mistakes, in this new learning chair, that I  am finally taking this course that is s important to the success of having a knowledgable  hold on the proper , professional and educational aspect of administration. Therefore if the administrator have no knowledge, there is such a great chance for your school not to be as succesful as it should. I am so excited and I am feeling smarter already, I believe if you hold such an important position,this training is very neccessary, and a great investment for every school .

It is important to be know and understand the the rules and regulations governing a business. They make us and our business compliant with the governing laws.  Having a clear understanding the different steps fo a processand procedures, exercising a sound implementation and supporive monitoring of our students will allow us to support them to be successful. 

I have learned the importance of knowing: The different job specific roles and staying up to date and knowledgable of changes within policies, procedures and regulations.  That it is important to keep an easily accessible notebook of changes that occur. Know what type of marketing is being communicated to the potential students.  It's important to know the terminology used to pass on to potential students.  Always know that the information i give out is current and correct.

I am recently starting a position as an Admissions Representative and am currently going through FAPSC training. So far, I am learning about Florida Statutes, Fair Consumer Practices, and the importance of being knowledgeable about the institution's course offerings as well as their rules and policies. I will keep reading and learning in order to excel at my job as an Admissions Rep. 

Is very important our training regarding the admission department process, the policies and the need to constantly update my knowledge about the rules of the Florida department of education.  

I have learned that a notebook is a c lear and effective way to jot down important information and is a concisive way of maintaining crucial information should you need to go back and reference procedures. 

I have worked in Admissions for a number of years now, however I am always able to pick up at least a couple of new pieces of information & guidance each time that I complete one of these compliance trainings: a) I was able to learn more about the specific rules & regulations that Admissions Representatives must follow in order to be successful, b) I learned the importance of using SPECIFIC terminology when speaking with potential students, and c) I learned more about some of the newer forms & paperwork that have just recently been introduced into postsecondary admissions compliance.

I will implement each of these in my daily interactions with both my potential & established students so that I can eliminate as many regulatory, or "controllable" setbacks, as possible for them. 

In my opinion, I think it is wise to know and understand the information you are dealing with on a daily basis.  This module has been very insightful when it comes to terms and definitions and clearly laying out what is important to know.  The admissions process is important when it comes to the lives of others.

I have learned about the process as admissions representative and why this is important to follow. I am looking forward to continuing to learn more in order to properly become familiar with the post-secondary educational setting. 

I have learned the importance of being always updated and well informed about our institutions forms and regulations to make a responsible work.

As a representative of my school, I have learned that the admissions policy is vitally important. Also knowing hte key terms within admission to be able to efficiently operate our admissions systems. 

I've been an Admissions Leader for almost 4 years now and this course has introduced me to some terms that I was not familiar with. I plan to use this course as a resourse to gain more knowledge in my field and be an expert in my position. 

Sign In to comment