Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I  have learn that applying the rules and regulations of the administrative codes are very important when admission is applied. This module of policies, procedures, is a vital part of governing an institution. 

I have learned that it's important to keep a notebook full of up to date important information about my instution's individual policies and procedures so I can use this information to better answer any student questions and concerns.

I learned that the admission work is a responsibility that must be worked carefully to provide an excellent service and above all be guided by the regulations, licenses and regulations established to comply with the accreditations and policies that make the programs work within the institution

I like how this teaches me the importance and responsabilities I have as an admissions representative.

I like how this teaches me the importance and responsabilities I have as an admissions representative.

I have learned the factual definition of our school's terms and policies. I have also learned the requirements need ed to be an admisssions representeative required by CIE. I learned that keeping an organized binder will help me stay up to date with any changes in policy. 

The importance of knowing all policies and procedures..

I learned that there are different ,statutes and regulation. Also ive learned to keep records in a notebook, also the correct terms.

I have learned that it is important not only to know everything about the Instution you work for, as well as to know the rules and regulations set forth by State. Knowing the definintion of words and terms used, will be helpull in the Admission process, to understand the prospective students needs and he/she expect in his/her career. 

I have learn about the importance of training regarding the admissions process and policies and to know the terms associated with marketing and the admissions process.  That you need to improve your knowledge and update all the information you can about the institution to give a bertter service to the students.  

Hello, I have learned that one must familiairze with the university catalog, in order to better guide prospective students. This is crucial in order to guide and layout a productive plan for the institution. Learned the importance of the enrollment agreement and how it is the binding agreement between the university and the student, as an admissions rep one must understand the full document.

This is my first time being and admission rep.  I learned how important the terms are.  Also love the idea about keep a notebook to go back to.  I am a notes person and keep everything to refer back to. 

Hello, I am a Admissions Representative for my campus here in Florida. I have learned what an agent is and the needed compliance training that is required for all admissions and recruiting staff. For the purpose of providing students with clear and accurate information!

This module is introducing how and why the admissions staff need to know about the rules, procedures, policies of the admissions process in an institution of Education. It is very important when every day you are in contact with students, prospective students and help to make decisions about an academic plan. 

Working in higher education for a couple of years now, you learn of these terms but has never been defined like in these videos.   The idea of putting together a Resource Notebook for presonal reference is absolutely a great  reference tool to keep in hand, 

Learning your institution's individual policies, procedures, and pitch will be monumental in representing the school and finding strong matches. Is an excellent way to refresh and learn strategies.  Coordinated, schedule and organized everything with the proper documentation.  

This is my first position as an admission advisor and this module has been full of knowledge so far. Learning all the terms and definitions. 

I have learned about the importance of the admissions associate and my responsability toward the intituition and the student. Looking at learning more about finding strong fits for the institution I represent. 

I'm currently working as a Bursar in my institution and do the final process of the student in the admissions, given exactly information of the costs.  

I have learned about the importance of keeping updated with admissions policies and  regulations and the importance of these trainings.

Sign In to comment