Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I learned that not being truthful and or misleading can be very costly, financially.  Doing the right thing cost nothing and you gain the most from it. 

My understanding from this section is to follow all rules and compliance standards set by the instituion especially when it comes to students and keeping the institution open. Staying honest and not lying or embellishing information is vital to the success of a college/university.

The best way of conducting business and working with a potential and or current student is to always be truthful and compliant and follow the rules and regulations.  

When a student is on the Do Not Call list, comply with the guidelines. I can contact them via other means, ie. email & letter. Typically by emailing the student will realize who is contacting them and will allow the number to be contacted or will establish initial contact via text or calling themselves. I wasn't aware there was such a steep fine. However, our program helps us comply with these regulations/guidelines.

I have learned the importance of complying with both Dept. of Ed and state regulations.  It can really cost a school if they have an employee determined NOT to do the right thing.

One of the things I was able to learn in this module is the overall integrity that we have as an institution and as an associate, we must conduct the student in the correct manner so that they can complete their academic process, following the rule and regulation of our institution. 

Always do the right thing.

Honesty is the best Policy! 

I learned always to follow the rules, guidelines and compliance standards. Be transparent with students and do not mislead the students. .

So much information to take in, but I learned about the laws states have in regards to call lists! As an institution it is so important know the laws!

Following the rules and regulations to participate in Federal Financial Aid.  Also all employees must treat others as you would like to be treated by being honest and upfront, do not mislead coworkers or customers.  Make sure you are respecting and checking the NoCall list.

I learned that I must act with integrity at all times.  

This has been very informative, though I am some what familiar with these laws and regulations, I now have an in-depth knowledge of it all. This definitely gives me an heightened awareness of what the institution faces, if these laws and regulations are not abided by all personnel. 

There were many nuggets in this section. I learned the ends and outs of Title IV funding. I also learned about the guidelines for solicitation and how to avoid violating to ensure compliance.

It is important to do the right thing. It is a regulatory requirement but just as a human being it is important to be transparent and to provide the best options for students. 

As a teacher I figure this module is good for letting us know that we should always do our best to provided the information necessary for a student to succeed.  It also allowed me the knowledge as to what is and is not acceptable for none socialites calls and emails. 

The  information provided regarding the DNC - National Do Not Call Registry and the can spam Act  law covered in detail the do's and dont's. I found this to be very informative and will be used in the future .

This section speaks to the importance of being honest with information regarding attending a selected program and qualifications to meet certain requirements for enrollment. The module emphasizes the importance of calling and emailing and staying in compliance with government regulations. 

This section was very educatcial.  I learned the legal part of what to do and to make sure I'm on target with the rulers and regulations by law. 

This segment has given resources for me to check for the most up to date state and federal regulations to ensure compliance.  If I am unsure of the answer to a question, I will make an immediate plan to follow-up with the correct answer after having found the most up to date and accurate answer. I will not simply provide my best guess.

Sign In to comment