Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I make notes in Campus view and alert my director to have that person added to the DNC list.

DNC is noted in Campus Vue.

As noted per previous responders this information is located in CampusVue and works well.

Once I spoken with a student and they indicate they no longer want to be contacted, I put them in a DNC status and close out any open inquiries in campus vue so that no one will accidentally contact the student.

DNC is maintained in Campus Vue.

Cazmpus Vue has a ttracking system , we can enter do not call into the student file on cmapus vue.
This is a great way for everyone to have access to see who they should not call .

According to our policies @ Concorde, we maintain a DNC list within CampusVue.

DO NOT CALL IS NOTED IN CAMPUS VUE

We put DNC in Campus View.

yes, all student updates are noted on CV

Our home office scrubs the list.It is noted in Campus Vue as is any request by someone who is called

Our campus uses CVue for information about students and there you will find Do Not Call in the phone information.

CV the student is deactivated and the phone number is removed. Then CV is documented the request.

our institution use campus vue; a computer database from which students can be sorted into variuos categories.

Our institution utilizes a computer data base that allows us to track students that are listed as Do-Not-Call.

Tracked in Campus Vue as DNC

DNC in campus view

We have a system called CampusVue that allows DNC to show in the phone number area, then we know not to call them.

We use DNC in Campus Vue. As DOA I also delete the phone numbers, email addresses and mailing address.

It is noted in the computer system that the person has requested DNC

Sign In to comment