Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

On the student master it states "do not call".

We have a Student Master Telephone Field which displays or macks the leads. It would depend on the status of the student. Would you have a specific question?

The program which we used helps us to comply with the DNC rulings.

The handling of Do-Not-Call Restrictions are handled by all employees. We are given specific rules according to the regulations how to handle each call.

As far as a do not call on the file already, we would need the student to fill out the "DNC Waiver Form" prior to adding the "National Do Not Call Override Document" on the Students Document Tracking Folder. The Waiver form then is added to that particular Student File along with the date of the request.

Our Campus Data Base indicates "Do Not Call" directly on the student profiles we use for perspective students. My position does not require me to make any such phone calls, but the statement is evident to all those who use the Data Base.

Great information, Shirley. It's important to note the option for students to provide authorization to override their membership in the do-not-call registry. Thanks for outlining these details.

It's in Campus Vue and is readily visible in the activities. I do not contact students unless they are already in school, but the DNC info is there.

If a prospective student informs an Admissions Coordinator not to call them, the Admissions Coordinator enters "Do Not Call" into the phone number field in the student's database record. Any phone number that was originally in the phone number field for that student is removed and replaced with "Do Not Call." Then if the student's record is accessed again in the future, we know not to call them.

I think Amanda Helbig's answer is one of the best. I do not call prospective students in my current position.

We have a Do Not Call List.

We manage this by tracking it in our database. We will mark these individuals as DNC. Our database personel keep up with this. I do not directly maintain the DNC students

We have do-not-call instructions in CampusVue management system in the telephone column. This strategic location makes the dnc very apparent.

DNC people are clearly marked in the data base.

DNCs are tracked in CampusVue. Any requests to be added to the DNC list - via phone call, email, etc - are entered promptly into CampusVue.

Phone numbers are blocked in CampusVue.

We delete their number out of our CV if a student calls in and states they do not want to be called. Their number is no longer in the system. This is one of the ways we handle DNC.

I know that it can be found in our campus wide software managment system once a student has indicated they don't want to be called.

My school scrubs our inquiries' information against the DNC list and automatically replaces the phone numbers, from the list, to "do not call." In addition as inquiries are contacted and we are told they are no longer interested in being contacted we are to change their status and alert our Admissions and Marketing departments of thier request.

I do not call prospective students in my current position, but I understand that the following is how it is handled by those who do: If a prospective student informs an Admissions Coordinator not to call them, the Admissions Coordinator enters "Do Not Call" into the phone number field in the student's database record. Any phone number that was originally in the phone number field for that student is removed and replaced with "Do Not Call." Then if the student's record is accessed again in the future, we know not to call them.

What about those requests that do not go directly to the school but, the individual is on the national do-not-call directory?

A flag (DO NOT CALL) is posted on the student master in our data base system. This is available for all who have access/permissions to the data base system.

Sign In to comment