Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

i HAVE FOUND THAT THE BEST WAY TO ENSURE THE DO NOT CALL POLICY IS ENFORCED, IS TO TAKE THE PHONE NUMBER OUT OF CV. THE DO NOT CONTACT IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER OF THE STUDENT SCREEN IS OFTEN OVERLOOKED WHEN A LIST HAS BEEN EXPORTED TO EXCEL.

When handling a DNC you need to be careful not to over step your boundaries. Being polite and foolowing thier requests is a ll you can do

If a student does not wanted to be called, we make note of the DNC in campus view.

DNC is noted in campus vue

Campus Vue is where we find this information.

It is tracked in campus view and helps very much !!!

Referrals do seem to fall in the "Bermuda Triangle" of leads. A good introduction or connection with the caller helps.

Front desk put do not call in front of thier phone numbers..

Yes I agree, Campus Vue is a great tool to keep abreast of the Do Not Call numbers

We use campusVue which individuals that request not to be contacted are documented. These individuals are then listed in the DNC and reports are ran so that these individuals are not contacted by are admissions department.

We also use Campus View to document DNC's. This way all departments on campus are aware.

I agree...thank goodness for Campus View!

Campus Vue is where we find student information

in campus vue

Campus Vue is where the DNC information is stored and can be accessed by anyone in admissions...

All contacts, do not call requests, are tracked in Campus Vue.

Campus Vue is a magnificent tool that contains all student information. The DNC list can be found within Campus Vue, as well as all other student information and past contacts.

If a student a student is placed on a do not call list it is noted in cvue.

It's great to hear that your system serves as such a great tool!

They are viewed in Campue Vue. The best way is to take the number out so no one is able to call it again.

Sign In to comment