Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

We utilize a student management database program called CampusVue. It has incredible note taking capability in addition to a multiple filing system. All names are entered with copious notes for tracking data. Each entry to the D-N-C list is notated for dates.

There is a DNC (do not call) note in CampusVue

Our student data file indicates if a student does not wish to be contacted.

Admissions Representatives inform the front desk personnel when a student wishes to no longer be contacted. The front desk personnel removes the phone number from the student record and enters the code "DNC" in the same field. We also remove any e-mail address provided to ensure no further contact is made.

In Campus Vue if a student does not want to be called a DNC message is clearly visible.

On CampusVue if a student's name is searched, we can see if that person asked to be on the DNC list. Occassionally, we receive calls from individuals who ask to remove their number and be placed in the DNC list and we automtically delete their number and put DNC.

We use the federal do not call list, updated regularly into CampusVue.

We have a DNC list in Canpus view.

Campus Vue is where information on each student is stored. This allows anyone accessing the student record to be aware of the DNC.

We have a DNC list in Campus View.

I had to team up and ask one of our Admissions Rep ( Nikki) just to make sure I was clear on exactly how that department handles the DNC , and yes GV does update with this information.

This is tracked through Campus/View as is accessible to all pertinant personell.

CampusVue is a fine tool for for blocking access to telephone numbers on the DNC registry. This would apply to Admissions Representatives making their daily outbound calls. From a mass marketing perspective, all "phone touch" and telepmarkting calls should be scrubbed prior execution of the actual activity.

A do not call list is available in Campus View for any one making calls to refer to

Although I don't make calls to students, our company uses CampusVue to manage Do-not-Call regulations.

Yes, Campus Vue is where I would go to find this information as well as any other student information.

our software, CV notes the DNC students.

I beleive we need to respect other peoples wishes

We note DNC within our CVue database.

DNC is notated in CampusVue

Sign In to comment