Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Campus Vue is where information of DNC would be found - anyone with access will find it there.

It is noted on student records in Campus Vue.

I am not aware of the tracking protocol for DNC, due to the fact I am not in that department. However, keeping in mind the mission statement and core values, I am quite sure my school is in compilance with the state and federal regulations.

I found that you have to be very careful where you post the DNC in cvue. I know that it sometimes shows up on the exception list, when i put DNC in the students call. Where else can you mark if a number or address is not working?

Our campus uses Campus Vue to document student who wish to be placed on the Do-Not-Call list.

Campus vue is where we will find the DNC, you still have to be very careful with every student that you call.

DNC is listed next to phone number on our system.

This information is documented in our campus software - Campusvue. It is loacated on the student page, which is usually the first page that a user brings uo.

On our list of students that are enrolled or interested in our school has a system that is automatic. It brings up their name with a do not call notice next to their name.

Yes that is correct, our system is called Campus Vue and it is very helpful to point out weather or not the student is on the DNC list. I'm glad we have such a service to help us.

DNCs are entered as needed into CampusVue and are tracked via that software package. It is clearly marked to ensure that we do not call those students.

At our campus there is a DNC listed in "school status" so usually we at the front desk will go in and edit the student's profile and list them as DNC and also delete their contact info.

DNC is noted in Campus Vue

Noted in Capmus Vue and managed by restart coordinator

Do not call is listed in CampusVue.

DNC is noted in CampusVue

Notes are put in CV and everybody can look it up.

It is noted in C-Vue

Our campus uses DNC in campus VUe

Our campus track the do not calls by putting DNC in the phone number.

Sign In to comment