Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

We put do not contact in campus vue

Our campus utilizes Campus View to track and store DNC and respects the wishes of those indivduals who are not interested in their institution.

Noted in Campus View

They are put into campus vue

We have a DNC that is lited in our Campus Vue system and that is what we would use as a reference to handle do-not-calls.

I agree with that statement because I have found myself on various occasions fighting with a telemarketer imposing on my family time. I respect if someone has taken the time to list themselves, its for a reason.

It is done through Campus vue at our campus.

Campus Vue, is where all information that belongs to a student is kept

We view that information on our Campus Vue.

We note in CV that they have asked to not be called again and turn in the info to the front desk so they can take it out

DNC is a right of the person responsible for paying for the phone service

We have a status for Do Not Contact for students in Campus Vue and we also have access to the National Do Not Call Phone Look Up.

The system is in place through Campus Vue to alert the user when a phone number is part of the DNC list. As it is very important not to call these numbers it is equally important that institutions update their internal systems on a frequent basis. This way we can ensure compliance on this mandate.

In CampusVue on the student information screen, the is a box which will be filled in as "dnc".

It would be BOLDLY noted in Campusvue and through the process of filtering reports properly be eliminated from your call list.

we record it in campus view, and also respect thier request if they do not want to be called again.

The DNC request is noted in campus vue. This seems to be a good system as we generally get student phone numbers/contact information from campus vue.

DO NOT CALL (DNC'S) ARE PUT INTO CAMPUS VUE

CV should be updated witht this information.

DNC notes are visibly noted in CampusVue in the student master record right next to the number which is great because you are automatically prompted to not call. I have also seen activity notes that state do not call in addition to the DNC notes on the master record.

Sign In to comment