Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The Critical Elements Necessary for Success: Energy | Origin: AD113

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Managing Your Attitude and Energy to Maximize Your Effectiveness --> The Critical Elements Necessary for Success: Energy

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Definitely super important to not only undertand but know how to utlilize on a daily basis.

If I person is not feeling their best, a smile and courtesy will help.

What I have always implemented, was confirmed throught his module for me. I've always lead with a very positive attitude and very consciuos of my energy. So this module resignates with me completely!

Energy is contagious just like our attitude - the energy we give off into the world is the same energy we will receive in return. It is important to be aware of the energy we are giving off because it affects the people we work with as well as the students / prospective students we interact with. 

your energy is a driving force in you commitment to the students success and there attitude of the school desire for there well being

your personal energy can not only affect your performance but others as well.

i have learned that your enerygy breaks down into four sections.... iplan on keeping all balanced to affect my team and students in a positive way.

Your personal energy can have long term effects on the lives of students. I thought of Maya Angelou's quote, "People forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Your enerygy effects those around you. 

Positive energy is important in all areas of life; the physical, psychological, family and spiritual. Energy is your fuel and ability to do work so I am committed to generating positive energy in all areas of my life so I may impact positively on myself, my family, colleagues, students and society.

Energy is important to your effectiveness and it infects those around you. There are 4 components to energy: physical, psychological, family and spiritual. If one components are down it creates an unbalanced energy. 

Positive energy will help you overcome initial objections and give you an infectious state of mind that will positively influence those around you. 

Te Whare Tapa Wha I used to hear that before but now I have a better understanding of it. The four-component that summarized>nergy are: physical, spiritual, psychosocial, and family.

The module was veryt informative in bringing the issue of personal energy to the fore. Ofteimes we do not think about how our energy affects those around us and we should so that our places of work, home and our our mental state willl be in balance. 

This Module has been great for me, it reminds me of the importance of my personal energy and the potencial impact to others. I will try to balance my four forms of Energy on a daily basis.

I love the discussion topics in this forum. It helps me know more things, word hurdle especially motivates me to study

The idea that energy management is more important that time management is an interesting one. The fact that energy actually impacts the amount of work you get done, while time spent doing work does not necessarily impact the amount of work you get done. This is important to understand and I think at a larger perspective, the idea of salary vs. hourly comes into play. Paying for an employee's time versus an employee's work. 

The concept of Te Whare Tapa Wha is such an important one to understand and truly practice. The four areas, physical, psychological, spiritual and family all need to be balanced to positively affect your attitude and energy. Your attitude and energy in turn affects those around you, including your students and coworkers. 

Keeping yourself together is very important.

Sign In to comment