Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Your attitude and energy is translated into the students decision 

Comment on Ricardo Martin's post: Energy is what keeps us going, Having the right mental state and energy.

Energy Effects the people and atmosphere around you and the workplace 

Your personal energy can affect t others positively or negatively.

I found the breakdown of the four subtye sof personal energy to be fascinating. I often feel that my energy is off balance and by understanding these dimensions better I can make positive changes. 

As your energy impacts not only yourself but your students and colleagues, it is important for you to maintain your own energies. Not doing so can lead to imbalances in how you are able to manage your work, relationships between colleagues, and relationships with the students we are trying to assist. 

Personal energy is infectious!!

knowing your purpose in your job role to help open students up to find their sense of purpose in life so they may have a path to follow and feel a sense of full-fillment in their life.

Energy is contagious just like attitude! Energy management is more important than time management is very interesting! 

The key takeaway is having an awareness of self; actions, behaviors and attitudes. An ongoing process. 

There are four important types of energy that we require to be successful; physical, psychological, spiritual and family. They all require maintenance and attention to ensure that they are filled properly. If even one of these components is lacking or missing our energy changes and therefore our attitude changes. This change can have a negative impact on both the student and the school.

Sign In to comment