Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

The Critical Elements Necessary for Success: Attitude | Origin: AD113

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Managing Your Attitude and Energy to Maximize Your Effectiveness --> The Critical Elements Necessary for Success: Attitude

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

It's critical to understand all these in order to operate.

To increase student satisfaction from the moment they enroll at the institution, the frontline personnel must have excellent attitudes. There is nothing more discouraging to be excited about attending a specific school and be treated or ignored by the front desk personnel. That is the very first good attitude killer!

Reply to Yvonne Silva's post:Agree with you. 

Your attitude reflects back on everyone.  If a student knows that you dont have a good attitude towards your job and profession, why would they want to come here.  Its CONTAGIOUS!

The importance that each role plays. It made me realize missing elements, when one is missing

Attitude affects more than yourself, it affects your team and everyone around you. If you radiate a positive attitude, you will receive the same back in return! A great and positive attitude sets you up for success! 

Reply to Isaac Nguyen's post: I agree, Isaac!! Our attitudes shape our reality. What stuck out to me was the quote, "atttitude controls your life, but you control your attitude." This sticks out becuase attitude is a choice. If we see things through a positive light, others will gravitite towards the sunshine with you. 

i think your attiude is the reason somone can change their lifes

Since having a positive attitude is 50% of is whats needed to be successful, you must find ways to keep it up so it affects your sales skills, Product knowledge, and people skills in a positive light as well.

i have learned that positivity is a plus and i plan on using it  consistently with every student i speak with.

As an educational professional, our attitude holds a great deal of influence on the student that results in long-term effects on students' own attitude toward their schooling, personality, and life performance. 

This is a great way to be positive to your potential students so they can feel the good energy of the school coming from you

Attitude is such an important role in our job. I really enjoyed reading the four elements: product knowledge, sales skills, people skills, and attitude.

Positive attitude can influence how long you are employed, how current and prospective students view your institution as well as determine the success of your personal and professional relationships. A positive mental and physical attitude is the best option.

You control your attitude. 50% of your success is your attitude. 

Attitude is in imperative component to creating an overall experience for the student and prospective student. Attitude in infectious and it shows the prospective student that they and their individual needs are important to you and that each phone call is important and special. 

What I learn from this module: Positive attitude can increase teamwork, improve communications, raise morale, and enhance productivity.

We only have control over our attitude, therefore it is better to have be positive about your organization, environment and that will translate in your productiveness  

Attitude is very important to have, I love what I do and if a prospect is happy to enroll, I am making a difference and helping out on a diffucult situation he or she might be going thru. Attitude is what defines our overal effectiveness in both personal and Professional.

Sign In to comment