Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Your attitude has the power to influence students perception of your school as well as their attitude while at the school along with yoru colleagues. Don't be a debbie downer or negative nancy. 

You are representing your university and need to convey a positive and professional attitude at all times, you are apart of the students' university expeience! 

Attitude is everything! When representing your university, it is important for students to enjoy your interactions. They are choosing to attend this school for various reasons-- amazing faculty and staff should be at the top of the list!

Attitude is everything!! with attitude comes a vibe a vibration of negativity or positivity, you can make or break a deal with your attitude!

The way you approach someone and deal with them can be reflective of your attitude. You can approach someone with a positive attitude,who may be having a bad day or just negative and change their whole perspective. In addition having a good attitude makes others and yourself feel good.

I saved the image demonstrating the puzzle of the four elements of a successful sales person. I am going to utilize this image and information on my weekly wrap-up email with my team next week. It really does take all four elements to perform the best at their jobs.

Comment on Ricardo Martin's post: I agree...attitude is a key component to success.

What are some practical ways you "transfer" your positive attitude to your current and prospective students? I work in an online environment and I am always looking for ways to express a positive attitude. 

I would love to hear some of your thoughts on this.

Attitude can make or break your success and interactions with your colleagues. 

Being part of an educational entity, it is our attitude that will make or break the student's enthusiasm to move forward with their process to start or continue their education with our organization.  Our attitude toward them or even internal team members can change things for the better or make matters worse than they really are.

It is very important to show up for work with a positive attitude. You are responsible of your attitude, so do it right.

It's incredible how much a positive attitude can affect your students prospective on their educational career and their lives, but also how it affects your own mental and physical health. I will aim to have a positive attitude at every interaction. My question that I hope this course will cover, is how to increase positive attitude when you're feeling unmotivated or on low energy days. 

This module has simply cemented my belief that one's attitude is of primary importance to one's own success and to the success and well-being on those around us.

Attitude goes hand and hand with your mindset and reflects in your energy 

A positive attitude is critical, especially in a job that involves interacting with people. It can be observed easily and it's contagious. 

Comment on Ricardo Martin's post: Having a positive attitude can change everything, its easier to find solutions when you have a positive mind and attitude

Ive learned from this module these things are very critical in order to complete the job effectively 

Having a positive attitude is big factor to be a successful sales person.

A positive attitude can enhance your mental and Physical well being.

It is important to realize the impact our attitude has on others. We can do great harm to our students and also cause them to not want to come to our school if we are not mindful of our attitude. It is also important to note we determine our attitude. 

Good examples of positive attitude include smiling and greeting people at work when you meet them – it is an excellent way to start the day. You will be surprised how many people look disgruntled or downright grumpy when they walk into work daily. Students will gravitate to a positive attitude and feel comfort. 

Sign In to comment