Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

50% of your success is attributed to your attitude! I had no idea! That is something to be mindful of every day.

In this unit, I learned that my attitude not only impacts my own ability to work, but the relationships that I form with my coworkers- and potentially their attitude as well. To do our best work with our students, we do need to control our attitudes. This can be applied to our day to day work by monitoring how we respond to various situations and working to keep a positive attitude for the wellbeing of ourselves and our students. 

I have learned that having a positive attitude helps to ensure that I will be successful in my role. Additionally, a good attitude will positively impact the students and coworkers.

A positive attitude can impact all aspects of ones daily life as well impact the lives of thers.

Positive attitude is infectious aura that helps friends and colleagues feel good being around you to learn more in what you may have to offer. Which helps them teach and be a pleasant person to be around for the students.

Your attitude reflects on everyone! A positive attitude can enhance your mental and physical well-being. 

A big component of success on any level is truly understanding and effectively guiding-directing self. 

A key component to having a successful educational facility is ensuring that the students have a positive experience. Those who work in admissions and other areas of the school are directly related to that outcome. The largest factor in having a successful relationship with students is attitude. If the admissions person has a positive attitude about the school and job that they are doing there will likely be a positive experience had by the student. 

Sign In to comment