Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Critical thinking is an attribute that employers and good students demonstrate.  Truths and falsehoods can be put to rest when critical thinking is used.  Critical thinking can solve problems and demonstrate analytical, communication and creativity skills while keeping an open mind.

I have learned a lot of concepts about critical thinking. I will design activities that stimulates my students so they can perform better and acquire critical thinking skills.

Critical thinking is a "educational goal" I have for all my students.  Being in the medical field, quick and sharp thinking are essential to success of the practice and patients alike.  

So far I feel that the students need critical thinking/problem solving skills in order to make good decisions in not just the workplace but real life. If the student can rationalize a situation correctly the results are definitely more suitable.

I feel that it's very important to have skills such as critical thinking and probem solving in the work industry especially while in the serving industry. To teach this is more difficult, I believe that it is learned through experience. 

i know that critical thinking skills are very important in the medical industry. it will teach students to evaluate a situation and not react with emotions only.

Cridical thinking is an integral part of the course I'll be teaching. I will take time to incoroerate & analyze the questions or topics at hand.

Critical thinking is key in understanding anatomy and physiology 

This module expresses the need of haveing a plan to promote learning. For example, the instructor should be engaging with the sutdents to exchange positive feedback to ficilate problem solving in order to improve their overall learning experience.  

Critical Thinking is helpful to students to Comprehend, Analyze and Evaluate real life situations. Understanding Logical Thinking skills. The IDEALS.

Discuss in more detail employability skills, incorporate K-W-L activity in classroom, which will help me to assess student's learner and encourage students to learn.

So far I have learned how to apply critical thinking to classroom learning. 

Open-mindness is essential when you are critical thinking.

Communication and critical thinking are two things that we cant teach too much.  The workplace is full of problems and opportunities for people to problem solve and have workplace rediness.

Proper communication is one factor that is very important. Also the k-W-L charts is great.

By improving their critical thinking skills, students will not only be more desirable candidates for employment, but they will also be empowered with confidence and versatility. 

Using a brain break question in between concepts helps the student to pause and apply the new knowledge

Learning platforms vary.

I learned ways to encourage critical thinking in the classroom, and how critical thinking is useful in our lives.

Critical Thinking encourage students to be creative.

Sign In to comment