Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Make the time to preplan, then after editing, practice, edit, practice, practice, practice. This is your presentation you should know your content enough to talk about it in a conversational way. Practice till you can do such.

I learned the importance of knowing my audience and presentng according to my audience's needs.

It is important to be flexible and present in a relax yet knowledgeable manner.

Vernise Walker

Reply to Angela Frimpong's post: Hi Angela! I agree with you completely! Visual aids are useful. There are so many different learning styles and we have to meet those needs to actively engage the audience.

I have learned that you should consider the audience and message for your presentations. Mind over matter will help with confidence and it is okay to be vulnerable and improvise if needed. Also, stories help elevate a presentation tremendously. 

I learned various skills to give good presentation that is important to be succeed person.

Its important to keep the audience engaged.

I have learned, keeping slides and visual aids simple, outlining and practicing presentation are important. 

It is good to get feedback from your peers.  

I learned the value of including data in a presentation that is readable and appeals to the targeted audience. I discovered how important it is to use the correct visual graphic to convey a message. 

I have learned how to present a presentation was I have to and how to complete it effectively.

I learned great tips about how to identify with my audience more and preparing for my presentations.

Getting the audience involved is very important. 

Presentations include video platforms. This course has really opened my eyes to proper video presentations. 

Realmente me fue muy útil para hacer presentaciones más eficaces, la forma como está organizado y lo detallado del curso permiten tener las cosas muy claras al momento de hacer presentaciones.

Presentations are effective tools of business management. They take time to assemble, prepare & present. The more intention that is included in these processes, the more effective the outcomes. 

I learned about what graph to use and color, white space is important

Sign In to comment