Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I have learned the various tools to use in the online environment.

The importance of investigating the assessment tools and adequately pairing them. Also, the usefulness of providing second chances. The program I came from it is one and done, and I would love to shift to a learning environment that helps the students learn by correcting their mistakes. 

I have learnes that different assesssments  are necesary for multiple intelligences and forms of learning. 

It is important to know how the assessment tool functions before deciding to use it and possibly causing confusion for students and instructors. 

I think the most I learned from this module was in regards to ensuring an educator selects the type of assesment tool that best suits the curriculum and course itself. Just because we have a technology doesn't mean its a one-size-fits-all tool.

Hi,

I agree with the advantages and disadvantages of online assessment that this material presents: instructors can test any time and in any place, administration of tests is simplified, test questions can be randomized, objective tests can be automatically graded, and evaluation and analysis of student data are made easier. Online assessment is important because students have access from any device and time. I practice collecting feedback to identify if they understood the material.

Teacher must utlized different assement Tools to be insure that students will learn in differents way and this will inhance the learning style. Feedback is vital process to that sudents must provide theacher about effective of tools assessment. And this will be taken to develpoe the assessment process in next licture.

Tools should reveied and receive feedback fron students.

I learned in this module the importance of using the technology tools that will be most useful to meet the objectives of the course.  We should give feedback when we give assignments to the students that will be meaningful and assist them in improving.  The students should also provide meaningful feedback to improve the course.

I learn it's important to obtain feedback from your students regarding the assessment process.  The instructor should also be aske the same questions as the students.  Wheter feedback is positive or negative this information will provide you on the next steps that need to be taken for the next schedule class

The importance of selecting the best tools to be utilized in the classroom and to ensure the students provide feedback regarding the assessement tools.

I learned about the different assessment tools and how imperative it is to make sure that the tool chosen is appropriate for the students and situation.

I learned that not all assessment methods are appropriate to use with all courses and that not all tools within those assessment methods need to be implemented.  

I have learned that it is important to assess and research the best tools for students. 

i think that even teaching the students online some are still having a hard time learning 

I have learned the importance of selecting the right tools and testing them for use in an LMS

I've learned about the various types of knowledge assessments and the importance of using the correct tools at the appropriate time.

I learned that it is important for the instructor to understand the types of learning tools before they start assigning assignments in them. If an instructor doesn't understand how the software works then its most likely that they students would not understand how to use it. 

Tools for evaluation that facilitate this process in students are of great importance.

One of the most important aspects of the diagnostic evaluation is to be able to establish the starting point of the students and thus contribute to increase their knowledge.

Sign In to comment