Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Active learning can work with different learning styles.

There is high risk for role playing activities.

Having a teaching style that already combines lecture and active learning strategies gave me confidence during this section. This module further secured my outlook that incorporating active learning strategies creates engaging and meaningful learning experiences that promote critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and applying knowledge in real-life contexts is most beneficial to the adult learner.

Implementing active learning in my classroom can look like internships/mentorships, class discussions, group projects, role-playing exercises, and reflective journals. 

After taking this section I have realized that some of the strategies I used may have failed which at the time I struggled with. Now, I see where some of the errors were made and now it makes sense and it will be corrected. Thanks for the information

Learnt about the barriers in teaching activities and various strategies to deal with it. 

Active learning has a positive impact on how students learn and retain information. 

Fear can really hold an instructor back and have a negative effect on the learning environment.  It's important for instructors to manage these fears and keep their classes student-focused.

Sign In to comment