Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Learning all the different strategies that can be applied, great lessons! 

There are many instructional methods that I have not been using. This course has taught me a lot about interactive, direct, indirect and independent learning methods that I can start incorporating in the classroom. 

It’s been very interesting.  

All of these methods and tools are amazing and I can see how you would need to have each one for different students and times. I didn't realize there where so many different types of instructon.

I have never teach anyone in a classroom setting and this has opened my way of thinking and understand ways that people learn the best 

I have learned so much and i will be able to move this information into my classroom and teach it and see students reacting and learning everything I'm teaching. 

learn various/different method strategies.  

Comment on Florencia Nunez's post

very well stated Nunez. We have to adapt a combination of various styles to fit the needs of each and every student.

One way to learn a new concept is by researching a subject by doing a research project. This will assist with language art skills that can be applied at real world at work. 

I have learned different methods and ways to incorporate them into my teaching. Some of the methods I already use and was not aware of the benefits. 

I learned that engaging students in the classroom is very beneficial in various ways.

Various learning methods must be introduced in the classroom to accommodate each and everyone

We all know there are so many different learning methods.  We ourselves go through many stages based on what we're learning, but it's important to remember the different TEACHING methods.  Knowing our options will allow us to target each student in one way or another.  We also learn so much more each time we do it!

Each and every one of the methods learned in this course brings a lot of teaching and will surely be very useful to apply in the classroom.

I think all these methods are useful when they are applied correctly, we have to prepare the objectives and plan the sequence of activities to use the toolbox daily.

This course reaffirmed how I have structured my classroom and lab to be effective and conducive to many different learning styles. I plan to continue these instruction and application styles throughout the year. 

This course gives me more insight into the classroom and how to better mange it.

To adjust methods that best fits students.

I learned that there are several different types of teaching that I can utilize in the classroom. Some I already use.

As I listened to the videos in this course I found that a lot of the strategies mentioned in this course were applicable to the class I teach. Most of the time explicit learning is the main concept however I am going to start implanting more case studies. Prior to and after a lecture I will be assigning topics to individual students as well as groups of students to make a presentation on the said topic. This will allow me to better assess each student and it will really cement the learning topics into the students brain.

Sign In to comment