Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I try to implement as many different methods because all student s have different ways of learning and understandint

for this class i learned there are many options to running a class and it is better th try new stratagies 

I feel that these methods are easy to include depending on your group. It also is a way to build a consitent daily plan model.

The chalange is not what the reading of the text books but student outcome on strategies we use as intructors for the comprehension that is interpretation  on what is understood.

I enjoyed learning all the different methods of conveying information to students.  I especially liked the interactive activities.

This training course has helped me see different methods I can apply in the classroom to benefit my students. This will help my students keep them more engaged and have a better understanding by using variety methods. 

I have used various teaching styles through out the years but this has great different methods.

I realized that there is no one method that will fit but to use combinations or applying different methods to be effective in the teaching and learning process.

Students have excellent recollection of what we talked about the previous day. due to the face that they know that we are going to have a quiz the next day. So they study everything. 

I have learned that no moe method is preferred you have to adjust to each method to what is being learned in the course 

I have learned many new methods to implement in my classroom.

This section makes me think about learning logs. Getting them in a place in the classroom where they can be accessed each day and I can get them on the weekends. 

Ive learned that Ican use quite a few tools out of my tool box to keep my students engaged in class. Such as direct and indirect methods. My favorite is interactive instruction. where my students will demonstrate telephone and computer skills. This is whin I ask the students to get in small groups. They will preform mock office telepnone calls for doctors appointments.

Yes, I agree. It has been challenging.

Observing your students and then using the diffierent methods to see which method better benefits your students.

Like other instructors, I have found that not just one teaching style works. You must use a combination of techniques that attracts all learning styles of our students to help keep them motivated. 

As a student I have always kept learning logs for each program I have completed. I usually do this for future reference but never knew it had a title. I will implement this into my next program. I will have to make a determination for how often I inspect them, unless looking over them each lesson is necessary?

I think it depends on the subject that is being taught and many other variables that go into it. I am not a seasoned instructor by any means, but I have found what works for me and it has proven quite successful.

Learning about new methods can help instructor connect with students. 

There are so many different types of teaching strategies and using a combination in one class is a great way to keep students engaged and motivated to learn the material

Sign In to comment