Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

By setting objectives, standards and assesments the students can maximize their learning.

Learning obecjtives are important for mesuring purposes to determine a success of the course and of the students. 

A good lessen plan has to have learning obsenctives that will help us deliver the content.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

be clear when writing my course objectives. they should also be tied to e curriculum.

learning objectives and standards are the main suggested area of your basic go to in the classroom setting 

It is important to both have objectives and standards in a good lesson plan. They are the directions and checkpoints that allow us to follow educational progress and asses the needs of each student being served. Wthout these things teaching can become vague and inneffective at helping the students meet the goals set forth by governing entities. 

Be clear with students on the content you teach them, always strive to make the classroom exciting 

precise objectives will set the flow of the course with 

Great idea to look back and review the objectives. I review them every day with students before we start the class

Lesson plans are important for staying on track.

I agree The plans and objectives are base on standards that will be an upgrade  for students.

This section of lesson plans covers the instructors ability to write concise objective plans that meet the cirriculm objectives by incorporating standards which are the vital for referencing the requiement, excellence, expertise, and/ro attainment of the course. Standards are basic specific statements that validate what the student should be able to accomplish after you have taught. 

Standards are important in all instructional settings and need to be the focus of all instructors. Helping students fulfill the standards laid out in front of them will increase their ability to perform in the area as well as passing state and national licensing exams and securing employment. Standards also set expectations. 

Daily learning objectives and standards are important this will allow students to prepare and follow the course lesson 

Objectives help guide where the lesson is intended to guide us .

Objectives clarify the course content for both the instrctor and the student.

Lesson plans work as a road map and are very helpful in keeping things rolling correct.

Objectives, not only are a guide , but it can provide a sense of ecnouragement as stundent complete assignmnets

I write the objectives and the assignments of the day, so the student can know what they are doing daily.

Undwerstanding the objectives

Sign In to comment