Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Objectives gives the students a glance of what they are going to learn. 

Setting attainable objectives is key when building a lesson plan and will give students goals in the course. 

Your lesson plans should be clearly defined in what knowledge/applicable use you expect the students to have at the end of the course. Clearly defined goals/objectives will help keep you and the students on track.

create clear goals and objectives that help facilitate learning and growth 

Writing objectives can be a challenge if I do not have clarity on how to structure the components of an objective, and on the use of the objective in relation to the course content. 

I've have learned the value of lesson planning and writing clear objectives 

Ensuring my objectives are clear and concise and measurable.

Writing the objectives, remember ABCD Audience, Behavior, Condition and Degree

It's important to review your notes that you write as reminders to ensure that nothing has changed since they were written.

When determining standards for a class/s it is crucial the standards are aligned with industry, state, and national standards 

by having strong objectives and knowing the standards, we can help students have what they need to get started in their field

It is important that we know the known knows, realize that they are known unknowns, and to strive to know the thing we don't know.

Make learning objectives specific and measurable. 

The learning ojectives varies and applying them with knowledge from self, from the students perspectives and how they can work through the courses using what is taught. verbal, demonstrations and applying in lab. 

Review lesson plans for relevant course content.

REview your lesson plans and make suer objectives are met.

Always include objectives and standards in your lesson plans to provide clarity for the training audience. 

Learning objectives help guide the lesson plans. 

Sign In to comment