Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

It is very important for a school to be transparent. this is how the student will be able to trust you.

In this module I learned about the "New Normal" and the important of transperency with the students.  It was interesting to learn about the different departments and the responsibilities of each.   

I have learned thatit is crucial to watch statements to potential and current students and censor them to be as accurate , measurable , and apporpriate as possible.

Well as usual this builds confidence in me, because I have worked in other settings and I believe I have these qualities needed in instructor. One of the things I learned is that accreditation depends on the receiving institution. 

Disclosures are published factual statements that the institution must provide. Representation can be any statement by any school rep. (verbally or written) to students, prospective students, or the community at large.

The transfer of credits is determined by the receiving institution. 

I learned that it is very important to disclose what you know about the job requirements that the students will face after school. I also learned that communication with students needs to be made in the direct way in order to avoid confusion about what you are talking about. 

this module deals with importance of providing accurate disclosures and representations to students. Key points include informing students that transfer of credits is at the discretion of the receiving institution and ensuring clear communication about career demands and program expectations. By prioritizing transparent information and effective communication, we aim to foster a culture of trust and compliance with students.

I have learned that all Disclosure and Representations should be made upfront and be accurate and in compliance. It all starts with admissions regarding the graduation, placement, and licensing rates, transferability of credits, career outlook, and the art of interacting virtually.

I intend to apply it by making sure the student has the catalog, answering questions during the interview, completing the application with them, and passing them on to FA for any financial questions.

new environment that we need to be transparent

A representation can be any statement by any school representative (either verbally or in writing) to students, prospective students or the community at large. 

I've learned that a disclosure is a published factual statement that the school is required to publish and a representation is not

When  you provide provide correct information and caring responses to student you will build trust. That is what I will practice when meeting with students 

I was able to learn how to properly navigate the credit transfer conversation.

Going into a new normal, it is imperative that we in admissions fully disclose accurate information.

It is important to be very transparent, being able to understand more of the new normal, and understanding the roles of staff. 

transparency  is very critical in relying a ideal   or information  given

Transparency is required regardless of if the program is taught in person or online. Knowing the difference between disclosures and representations is an important aspect of transparency. 

Transparency is the way to go.  If everyone is familiar with the catalog and the enrollment agreement, there will no struggle in answering questions or concerns.  

Be familiar with and able to disclose student outcomes.

Sign In to comment