Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I've learned that the new normal of virtual schooling can be difficult with distractions if not stayed on top of, and also the importance of handbooks/knowledge of institution standards.

Faculty must be equipped with the knowledge and ethical framework to provide students with clear and truthful information about their educational programs, outcomes, and opportunities. By adhering to these principles, educational institutions not only establish trust with their students but also ensure regulatory compliance. This alignment between accurate representations and compliance helps sustain a culture where transparency and accountability are not just expectations but core values, ultimately benefiting both students and the institution as a whole.

Difference between disclosures and representations. I have now a clear understanding of their differences.  

There is a profound importance regarding transparency and honesty. We must relay only the most accurate and factual information to not only best serve the student but to esnure that we are indeed creating a culture of compliance.

Making sure you are delivering accurate information is vital.  Our students need to feel properly informed and guided.  

Transparency is important when it comes to representation of the school in my role.

All disclosures and representations are important and must be communicated to students for upmost transparency and integrity.

Learning the difference between disclosures and representations will help me provide a better environment for students

To gain trust, the student must be exposed to transparency for them to be able to make informed decisions about their future and the investment involved.

Being honest and transparent with perspective students is so important! I also learned that if a student plans to transfer schools, it is up to each institution to decide if the credits will transfer to their school.

Sign In to comment