Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Exiting with Grace | Origin: CM151

This is a general discussion forum for the following learning topic:

Onsite Visits – Be Ready Anytime --> Exiting with Grace

Post what you've learned about this topic and how you intend to apply it. Feel free to post questions and comments too.

Es importante la claridad, tanto para ver en que se fallo en evaluacion como si aprovacion de la misma, tener siempre una buena actitud con el examinador y responder adecuadamente las preguntas de salida para cualquier duda que surja en el informe final.

In this topic I learned that even is you don't agree with the evaluation you can appeal it. Of course with a good attitude tell them thank you for your visit.

The most common finding is incomplete documentation or lack of documentation.  

Good evening everyone, for this session I learned that on site visits are not supposed to be scary, but rather an exchange of information through excellent communication.  I also learned what not to do.  I thought that being open and upfront in the exit interview would be the best route to take, but it seems it could make matters worse.  I do intend on implementing that strategy.

Samantha

Information obtained regarding any findings are helpful to strengthen your institution

This inforamtion was very descriptive of the site visits. it will be very helpful during the process.

At the exit meeting the point of contact can make notes that will help during the responsd or submit corrective plans.

Be ready for the final exit interview. Do not argue about their findings . 

ZI learned that you do not want to get in an argument with the on site visitor, answer the question to the best of your ability, take notes and ask uestion if you did not hear or understand something.

on the  exit interview  onsite visitor usually  explain  deficiencies that were identified during the  visit and the possible scope of required corrective actions.

You can fill out an apeal if you dont agree with the final report. 

Expect always that there will be something that the visitors would like to be clarified on. Just answer respectfully.

Comment on Letian M. Oliveras Concepcion's post: Una actitud positiva hace la diferencia al momento de la entrevista de salidad. 

Learn the way to strength your facility. 

Learn that you can appeal the final decision. 

It is OK to ask for clarification when the on site visitor is stating their findings and any areas of concern. 

It is encouraged to ask for clarification on any findings needing additional response 

The leaderships can ask politely any area of the exit that was not clearly understood. In a very respectful way.

This unit continues the theme of interacting professionally with the visitor. Do not argue and listen carefully during the exit interviews. If there is a disagreement you will have an avenue for appeal. 

Sign In to comment