Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Our school tracks which students are or are not allowed to be called based on the Do-Not-Call regulations in our network database. The Do-Not-Call students phone number isn't visible, thus eliminating the mistake to happen of a call being made. Obviously, the phone numbers for the students who are able to be called are visible.

Our student database has a Do-not-call selection that is activated when students request they not be called. This function deletes the number, and puts in its place the words Do-Not-Call.

We utilize a master student list from Campus that indicates the DNC numbers.

Yes, we track in campus vue

Timothy - unfortunately, it seems that the deeper I dig into regulations, the more I find. I think one of the biggest challenges ahead for schools, especially those providing education in multiple states, will be keeping up-to-date on each of the differing state regulations and trying to align those with relevant federal regulations. I suspect more states will expand their scope of oversight which creates a lot of administrative burden for schools to maintain. Distance education providers will be most impacted as they typically offer education in many states.

The DNC list is reviewed on a regular basis and prospective students on the list are marked as "do not call" which can be easily viewed in our CampusVue system. This system helps keep all who can access it on the same page.

By keeping a log and putting a note in campus vue

Yes ythis ia great location and easy access for our staff to indentfy the do not call indivduals

As a relatively new program director I appreciate how CVUE makes the DNC obvious so that I do not make an error and call. I have also had a student who was not successful due to poor academic progression. I was told by his aunt to stop calling. I immediately reported it to the dean so we can remove that number.

I agree - the easier it is to immediately see a reference to DNC and/or having the number blocked reduces risk of accidental calls to those protected by this regulation.

We also use Campus Vue. This system works well as it easily identifies those current or former students who wish not to be called.

I am not sure if everyone is from the same Corporation or not, but I am impressed, Campus Vue seems to be the most popular data base system used.

We use CampusVue to monitor students who are on the do-not-call list.

We have a system called campus view when a students wants to be on DNC then we take there number out of the system and put DNC in the phone number spot.

We track these students in our computer system. It is displayed on the screen when you go to look up the student.

There is also a feature that will allow you to put in a number and it will check if this number is on the national list.

We have just implemented the DNC software into Campus Vue.

A DNC notation is made by the student's name everytime the student's information is accessed.

Concorde keeps track of such items through campus vue.

As an instructor I am not involved in this process but our admissions team is very competent in regards to compliance. The information is noted as DNC and forwarded to the front desk where it is entered into CampusVu by the student's phone number.

I believe our schools tries to follow the restrictions to the best of its ability.

Sign In to comment