Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

All I know is that their record is noted "DNC" on their demographic screen. I work in the FA office and we don't call students unless they are enrolled and we need something we can't get while they are in class.

Our institution recognizes the importance of a student's desire for privacy. We protect their right to no-call privacy by placing an alert on their student main database page in “CampusVue”. This assures all that are permitted to access the student account for information know there is a no-call request.

Hi Traci,
Our admissions department puts potential entries on the do not call list if they request this verbally or in writing. This information is entered into our Campus View system and DNC appears on the profile page, so admission representatives know not to call.

It is noted in our database, CampusVue

We also use CampusVue and place DNC behind the number. If an associate is unfamiliar with the acronym then they usually come to us and ask, "What is DNC?" :-)

Our campus will have it posted in Campus Vue, and if a student wishes to be removed from our call list make that change in CVue.

yes this is an excellent way of monitoring that dnc is applied in our organization

We send students post cards that may have a "do not call block on their phone. We also may opt to email students.

This is my first week out of training so I will have to find out. I will research how to look for it in campusvue.

Thank you. That is very helpful.

Where do I find it in campusvue?

We handle this on a case by case basis at Miramar. We definitely stop calling when a student requests any of our departments of the school so to do and the request is posted on the Campus Vue notes.

If prospective student leads are called and then wish not to be contacted, we do not continue to call them as we are proactive about our image as a not pushy and why would we try to work with someone who does not want to talk to us any longer?

Our campus inquiry data-base is scrubbed quarterly against an updated national DNC registry. Numbers matching the national DNC registry will be deleted from the database and notated DNC.

There is a DNC option in Campus Vue.

I am not privy to how my institution addresses this issue as I am not part of that function. Our admissions section would be the function that deals with this issue and I am quite sure this institution is compliant with all applicable state and local regulations in regard to DNC.

Im in financial aid so i dont get to deal with this, but my understanding is Campus Vue allows our reps. to track this information.

We utilize contact manager in CampusVue along with either removing the student's number from the demographic screen or placing DNC next to the number. We also have a paper call log as back up just incase there is a system error and that also provides a paper trail.

Our college's software is inabled with a tracking system that will automatically tag a number that is on the DNC registry. In addition, associates can and do manually flag any number when they are given a request by the owner of the number to not receive further calls from our college.

Associates are trained to not call any number that is associated with the DNC registry.

WOW, I am also not part of the team that does the calling, and honestly I did not know there was a place in Campus Vue for this information. After reading all of the discussions, I went in and found the report. I had seen numbers with DNC beside them before and was sure that was what it was. I learned something new today and believe that this is a really good tool for us all to have and know where this information is located.

After further discussion with our Admissions Director she stated to me that our calls our tracked through Campus Vue and apparently there is a section that can be marked do not call.

Sign In to comment