Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

LEARNING TO ENGAGE IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE CALL TO GET RESULTS

I strongly believe there's always room for improvement. I also realize there's no need to reinvent the wheel - but you can smooth out flat spots with some coaching on how to drive. 

I have never heard the term telephone personaltiy before. This was great training that will assist me with my calls.

I learned a lot about hot to approach a interested lead. How to make them feel comfortable in the call and get them to feel welcomed into the istitute. 

The personality when responding calls must be the most appropiate to meet the student's request.

Positive attitude each time! You never know what is going on the other end of the line- fear, anxiety, etc.

The communication hierachy works really well, especially during the harder conversations when you need to break up long pauses or siliences, because you can draw from your personal experience to be more relatable to the students needs.

It is important to have the right number of persons to answer calls whether at fron desk or in admissions. Building rapport, gathering information and giving information are vital to providing excellent inbound call experiences.

There are choices of tertiary  education for applicants, and so when they call your school, it is important they be treaed with respect and care taken to find out their goals and ambitions and if youe school offers what is in alignment with that of the applicant. 

Connecting with customers using the communication hierarchy is a great tool. I personally believe that building rapport is essential.  

Introduction is very important. Smile while on the phone, enunciate your words, check your volume and pace and avoid negativity. Best practices for inbound calls are to build rapport, gather information and give information. 

Good steps to have a good communication

expressing positivity through calls is very important for 1st impressions, as well as also sounding professional.

The ability to listen and gather information is imperative to understand the consumers needs. I appreciate the senquncial format of this steps process in making initial contact. 

i have learned what questions to ask and how to apply them

Your tone of voice is important as callers can tell when they are dealing with helpful agents 

Great information on how to build rapport and include the buying commitee.

I think using the Hierarchy is a useful tool

from this modukle I have learned that whan you are on the phone the way you feel , your attitude , you personality projects through the phone and the person on the other can definitely feel it so it is very important that you always smile and dial and is definitely something i always try to do , also gathering information is very important and i will apply what i learned here , I really liked the communication Herarchy piramid as I thinking that building Rapport is extremely important. 

Back to basics, speak with an upbeat tone. Listen 

Having a positive attitude and wear a smile no matter what may be going through your head at that moment

Sign In to comment