Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Additional Training Opportunities

What other areas of the recruiting/admissions process do you feel would be of interest to you as future training opportunities?

I would be interested in understanding the development and implementation of the marketing plans.

The opportunity to sit on classes would be really helpful! I would have a better idea of what students are experiencing in these classes and have a better understanding of their difficulty, instructors, and work load.

The marketing objectives and goals would be good to know. The schools mission and what it is doing to accomplish that mission is interesting as well.

Marketing techniques to employers and high schools.

I think it would be very useful to know and understand the marketing plan and goals.

I think a lot of great topics were in this training. The only other topic that I can think of is, over coming objections.

I would like to learn more about the marketing objectives and goals of our school. Such as how we could penetrate different demographics of prospective students and communities.

Knowing the Marketing goals and the aspect of effective marketing is an important process of how to approach a student. This training may assist us in knowing the process on each end of aquiring the right student.

I believe the financial aid process would be valuable to me as I would be able to address prospective student's concerns in the early stages of our interaction. This would build the confidence the student has in our school and ensure that we deliver the message that there is nothing hidden and full disclosure if a part of our culture.

Knowing if we have an agreements with other post-secondary schools. Many students that I have come in contact with are using the programs we offer as a means to do something now but want more later.

I would love to have a schedule of the marketing plan for each year (even if it's just tentative), just to know when to keep my eyes and ears open for print ads, commercials, etc. It would be ideal if I could encourage current students to do the same so if they're with family/ friends when they encounter the piece that they too can provide personal endorsement of the school.

I believe having a better knowledge of the marketing aspect would be beneficial.

How we determine a good source of leads and the evaluation of their performance.

I would like more information regarding the rules and regulations for Federal Financial Aid as applicable to the roll of the Admissions Officer. One can never know too much about Financial Aid in order to best serve the needs of our students.

I think it would be helpful to include more detail on continuing licensure requirements for agents past the first year.

I have viewed the other available course concerning admissions, and I feel that most if not all would be of interest to me in my future training opportunities. I would eventually like to take Connecting with Today's Students, Best Practices in an Ethical Enrollment Process, Beyond Compliance: Doing the Right Thing, and Students with Disabilities: Legal Obligations and Opportunities. In all honesty, I will take as many as my employer will pay for; I love learning!

I agree is so important to know all of the regulation to prevent misrepresentation off school.

I agree with Leilani, I would be interested in understanding how our Board regulated marketing procedures are developed and implemented.

marketing would be very beneficial, also more training one rules and regulations. I think for me skills with 'closing' would be helpful as well. perfect practice makes perfect!

Sign In to comment