Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I'd be interested in a class that helped to map out career options in higher Ed.

Online education would be of future interest.

Yes, I agree to online training since we are now in a time were alot of interaction happens to be virtual.

I am interesting shadowing other team members and sitting in classrooms for training opportunities. I like to feel I can walk the talk and talk about real experiences than just be trained from a booklet of training materials. Evaulations will also help perfect skills for development.

I agree. There are many virtual classrooms and technology/computers is something people have many ways of access to.

I believe that that career services area and new and emerging programs of our school would be of interest to me in future training opportunities. I am interested in the companies that employ our graduates and prospective companies that will hire our graduates in the future. This is an important part of our institution and it relates directly as to why students choose to come to our school in the first place.

I also would like to keep up to date with new and emerging programs that are on the horizon and will be offered in the future at our school. I believe that as an admissions representative, it is my duty to be well informed about future programs that our school will offer.

More of a suggestion instead of an opportunity: More up to date and quicker notifactions as things change. Maybe a way to streamline changes and get notifactions to admissions reps sooner would be great. At times, I feel as if admissions is the last to know things when they should be the 1st, as we are directly affected 9 times out of 10

I think specific training on verbiage would help to ensure agents use the proper language when speaking to prospective students to ensure there are no issues.

i feel that the ongoing training i receive and the in depth study on recruiting and admissions is substantial

On going training regarding any new degree programs approved for study, and any changes to regulations.

I think that all areas of admission are interesting but I do enjoy student retention best.

I would enjoy learning more about student retention.

I would like to learn more about student retention.

I believe that knowing all the do's and do not's is crucial. Everyone presents the information in a different way, knowing how to go about introducing the information is key.

I believe the best way to learn about the opportunities is to be pro-active and find as much info on the subjects taught at our campus.

I would be interested to know about additional opportunities.

Any changes to the courses / programs offered, as we don't offer the same programs each quarter. Additionally, scholarship information offered is vital when selling the school and opportunities to enroll and how the inventstment will be paid for by our students.

I Think that Virtual recruiting would be awesome !

I think that the best thing to do as a rep is to cross train through departments. I say this because in order for me to feel like I'm doing my job to the best of my ability I want to know how other departments and staff do their jobs. I think it also helps to gain an understanding of how we all work together.

The thought of going to the places that employ my institution's graduates is an awesome idea as well! I think to really understand what a student goes through, sitting in classes and visiting areas of employment is a great idea. It allows me as a representative to talk with more experience and conviction.

I think hearing how other reps and people in the industry handle their stich in process and what works the most effective could be a helpful tool

Sign In to comment