Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I still really want to get a grasp on Educational Funding, as funding usually determines a lot of things in general, including if a student will enroll. I would also be interested in a competitive analysis of our market and also what kind of objections students had to enrolling and how those objections were or could be overcome.

I agree. Virtual degrees would be a good subject to cover. As well as any Online education policies.

I would like more training regarding dealing with online students.

I would feel that knowledge of financial aid terms would be helpful so that we as admissions reps can understand where the student is in the process and what they need to do. This way we can understand internally what the Financial Aid team is talking about.

I agree with most that Online, e courses, virtual learning is the future and would be a valuable knowledge base to train on.

The compliance and legal would be of interest to me.

I think that internal meetings between different depatments can be extremely benefical to knowledge growth. Each department can speak about changes that are happening and how these changes will be benefical to the institution.

Compliance training relative to any new updates given periodically by the governing bodies

Personally for me, I am so excited to actually visit our campuses and see our schools, the programs,visit and ask questions with the instructors,meet our students and just see how truly hands on our classrooms are. I feel that by visiting out schools it will give me a better advantage when speaking to the students about the campus and the towns they are in.

I would personally like to learn more specifics about each program that is offered. I would also like to speak with more past and current students to hear about their experiences.

I agree, this would be a great training tool.

Agreed - more intense training on online courses would be helpful to see what they are really like for the student.

Follow up on regulations and guidlines, particular interest on advertising and placement rates. I also agree with some of the other folks, that additional information regarding Financial Aid would be helpful. Thank you.

I think a class of specically addressing what an agent can go over with q prospective student would be benefical. For example...

what type of comparision information can they go over about another school before crossing the line.

When addressing hard numbers like salary information, job oppuruntities, or indiviual student outcomes. Hoe to present that information without being misleading (intentionally or unintentionally)

Knowing where a student can use their degree is always important.

I would like to see training on online and virtual training verse the traditional class room and the success rates and benefits

I believe that a training in understanding your prospective student would be great. This will ensure that one takes an empathetic approach to working with students as opposed to looking at them as another body in classes.

Some information or training on how people/employers view degrees from online schools vs tradtional schools.

Helping students determine gradual succession to desired outcomes.

I think additional training regarding the employment opportunities that are available once the student graduates from their particular field. Also more additional training on schedules, grades, everything else that is needed that is not admissions, but is crucial for the student in their success.

Sign In to comment