Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

I would appreciate more information on how to use social media most effectively to reach particular markets. The way you reach out to millenials is far different than someone in their 50's.

I would like to hear more about marketing. Techniques on how to market ourselves as agents or effective ways to market the school to prospective students.

I would like to have more information on the marketing side of the admissions process. It would be nice to go more in depth into the regulations and what marketing techniques we are allowed and should be using when out in the community.

In my previous experience in admissions, it helped having experience in the classroom and knowing what the classes would be like on a personal level. This way, if prospective students have questions or concerns about class, you will know what classes are like.

I think one area would be how to keep a conversation alive and interesting, especially for one that it's 100% online

One that addresses online courses would be great.

Internal meetings and virtual training.

I agree with you Ashley. Here at our institution we rarely cover the marketing techniques that assist us in the community when we reach out. I would be interested in finding out more information on this topic as well.

Yes learning about Virtual Degrees will be helpful.

Personally, I enjoy getting into the psychology of the marketing strategies. I want to know why we say what we do to elicit the responses. That has been a personal favorite part of my current training and would love to see more of that..If the why makes sense, you'll be so much more effective.

Financial Aid and Career Services... I have always been intrigued by these 2 departments that play a vital roll in our student's future education and career...

@johnware

I would like to know more of how the marketing dept. works. Like strategies used to obtain quality leads.

Sign In to comment