Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes, the school provides answers to "frequently asked questions" that prospective students often ask.

Absolutely! It is this kind of communication between the student and admissions person that ensures a prospective student is gaining the appropriate knowledge to make a well informed decision as to whether or not our school is the right one for them.

Yes, which allows consistency. Some people honestly are more likely get answers to questions that they may have by looking it up rather than talking to an actual person. It also allows people to see that others may have the same type of questions, so it will incline them to asking additional questions during the interview process.

I think ITT has made a number of changes to our websites to both be more informative for students and representatives and in compliance with DOE requirements. Additionally, it seems that effort has been made to make all of this information as easy to access as possible for inquiring minds.

Yes we constantly grow and learn from one another as well as an institution. we believe that we are all here to help each other and that starts with frequently asked questions.

i am sure that this school will have on going training about this subject, during training it is a good topic to bring up and discuss on a weekly basis

Yes, my school has an FAQ page on our website. It is a quick and helpful resource during live chat sessions with students.

yes we also have a list that is readily available to aid the rep in possible mistakes and guidelines so there is no great area

Absolutely, the questions that are asked by the students are the ones we have to pay special attention to. Those questions turn into part of the admissions process for the next prospective student enrollment.

Our school does provide us with answers to FAQ that students may ask during the interview process. This will provide the student with the information they are looking for. We do , however, ask the student questions during the interview process and provide information that many times eliminate questions form the student. We are proactive in our interview,to give the student the most up to date information he may need

Yes, my school does supply us with answers to "frequently asked questions". We have information with regards to each program and each questions a student may ask. These answers come from historical data relating to many of the common questions.

I am unaware of frequently asked questions with my institution, however, I play a different role with our school, so it may be something that I have overlooked (or havent looked at since I was hired).

I do believe this piece is critical when speaking with students, because you are prepared when asked. You know how to address the issue and maybe even tweak your response.

I will have to look into this specific topic as it relates to our school. I am pretty sure that we do and that I haven't visited this topic recently.

Here at ITT Tech Institute we are given a list of question that student ask frequently; as well how to responds to students questions.

Yes, my school does provide you with answers to "frequently asked questions" that prospective students often ask during the admissions process.

Yes, my school does provide this tool. I found it very useful in the very beginning of my employment. As time has gone on, I have been able to additional questions to my list of things that students usually inquire about, at least in my experience.

I believe that they do. I am an unusual case in that I am the program chair for the nursing department, thus my need for this course is related to visisting clinical sites to obtain contracts for students to attend clinical hours in their facilities.

This question is tough to answer because I have been in the field for such a long time and I don't remember if we received a document like this or not. Usually we determine and address FAQs while observing previously recorded calls, doing role play activities, or by asking questions to a qualified, tenured staff member.

yes, there are resources to find answers and reps are very helpful with sharing knowledge on FAQ's.
I am learning on E-campus courses and on-site activities that enhance learning opportunities.

Yes. My school has a catalogued many questions that have been asked by students over a period of time. The answers are found in an informational guide that is used by our agents to help answer questions during an admissions interview

Although we are not handed a physical copy of the FAQs we do know where they are located. Now with that said, there are things that we do not answer personally. For example, if a student is asking about financial aid and what they are eligible for and how it works. I will be getting them in contact with a financial aid analyst, as I am not certified or an expert by any means to discuss this with perspective students.FAQs are a great tool, but from a compliance standpoint admissions folks need to focus on their own role and the information they can provide a student.

Sign In to comment