Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

yes, we were provided an FAQ packet that has questions and answers. It is very helpful because it gives us the required answers and things that you can say and it also gives us things that we cannot say. It is very helpful and something that i will look back to alot.

Yes. One of the most helpful things I've found at my school is the "FAQ" sheet, which goes along with our compliance sheets. This makes it easy to answer a lot of the hard questions we get in admissions while simultaneously ensuring that we do not violate any compliance codes. I agree that it is also extremely helpful to sit in with others during the interview process, because one can start to notice a pattern of "FAQs," anticipate them in the future, and also discover multiple ways to field those questions.

My school provides printed information on the back of our course guide as well as additional information on our website.

Yes, plus our staff is their to answering any questions that students have.

Yes, my school, ITT Technical Instituite Online, provides FAQ questions and their respective answers to our prospective students in 2 places. 1.On our website 2. within our catalog.

Yes, we are provided with frequently asked questions and scenerio's.

Definitely! With catalogs, brochures, and most of all great team support FAQ's are thoroughly answered.

Yes, my school does provide us with the anticipated questions that prospective students ask during the admissions process. As a new representative, I have found this quite helpful!

Yes! I find this very helpful when it comes to answer prospective students questions that way I can answer them right away with an answer approved by my school.

Absolutely, when i started my job i was informed of a file on our corporate server that was titles "FAQ" and told i could find many of the answers that students or myself were looking for. Also we are encouraged to continuously add and update changes to the file regarding course curriculum and best practices.

Sure, It is one of the most helpful part of our admissions process.

Yes, my institution gave us a list of FAQs with the updated answers and places to find more information.

Certainly do! They are also available at all times for us to call and ask any unexpected questions! :)

Yes they do! I find this to be very helpful as I am new to the Admissions department and it helps me get a better understanding of what information students are looking for. It also helped answer some of the questions I initial had.

Sign In to comment