Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes. Our FAQ folder is indispensible to our training, and also to our day-to-day operations. We are all instructed to have a copy handy to refresh our memories. It is updtaed as needed. We have annual testing on FAQ responses.

We have a very similar process.

Yes! We are constantly getting updates about how to answer questions correctly. It is very helpful in knowing exactly the best way to answer specific questions so that a potential student will understand!

Yes. We have a training binder and it has a section that is all about frequently asked questions and what kind of answers can be provided. We are constantly reminded to go back and review our FAQ section to always keep refreshed.

We review and train on FAQ in weekly meetings. In admissions we typically are asked the same questions and compliance is extremely important. So we are trained on answering questions correctly and within compliance. However, new questions arise and it benefits our team that we review these new questions and make sure we are answering them properly and within compliance.

Yes,I think that this is a key to helping reps learn about important things that the students will be bringing up to them.

Our school provides initial and on-going training for our admissions representatives, as well as campus leadership, to ensure that we have the appropriate answers to respond to prospective students' questions.

We are also provided with an admissions representative training manual, which is periodically updated as policies and/or practices change. Various other documentation is provided to ensure we have accurate answers regarding accreditation, certifications, program objectives, etc.

Because of our open-door policy, our admissions representatives/agents have easy access to campus and corporate leadership, including the director of admissions to answer more complex questions.

We work collaboratively with our financial aid team members and faculty to answer prospective students' questions as completely, accurately, and timely as possible. We want to be sure prospective students have a clear picture of all aspects of their educational experience so that they will successfully complete their program and gain placement in their chosen career positions.

Yes. We cover FAQ's in weekly training sessions to share ideas with other admission representatives.

Yes, in our power point presentation we have a section called FAQ. We also have this in most promotional pieces of literature.

Yes. We provide these in a multitude of avenues, video, brochures, and just simple training sessions.

Our school does provide that information. They also provide several answers to all sorts of what questions applicants may have concerning a wide variety of issues.

My school is very helpful in providing that information. i actually have a notebook that i can refer to about all the programs we offer and what students typically ask, so i always feel prepared.

Knowing the type of concerns that students have help's my comfort level in addressing those concerns. It's that Girl Scout thing "Be prepared".

Absolutely.
In time you will just know what to ask. It is good to start with a script then once you are familiar with it, make it your own.

During training working with other admissions reps really is helpful because they have the experience of dealing with questions that are not considered the norm.
During my training at my current job the director of admissions would call my extention and role play as a prospective student. I made quite a few mistakes but I did learn.
Mina

Improving your comfort level with the script allows you to relax and be able to concentrate more on the student instead of what you are going to say next.

Yes, the school I work for provides each high school representative information brochures that we must carry with us at all times. We are also required to take a test every year and pass it prior to stepping foot into any schools.

Our school does require this FAQ test as well. We are require to pass the test before going into schools.

We have that too with our school. I think it is beneficial and educational.

We have trainings as needed if a FAQ issue evolves or something changes that our SDOA/DOA conduct.

Sign In to comment