Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes, we have a living database of these questions and regularly review them in meetings.

Yes, absolutely. We have periodic training on the Frequently Asked Questions, and I also keep a handout with me with questions that prospective students would ask, and look at that from time to time if I feel the need. I think it's very beneficial to have it handy, just in case I would have any questions.

I agree with this 100%. We have different meetings in Admissions with other departments, and have found that it's very beneficial to understand their procedures compared to ours. Having open communication between the departments is crucial for success.

Yes, our admissions director provides us with answers to frequently asked questions by prospective students. Some of those questions include inquiries about accreditation, class start dates, financial aid matters and job placement. My role as an admissions representative is to honestly answer those questions or direct them to the correct people, who can help expand on the information.

We don't have a printed copy of answers, but all answers are made available through our internal portal or we can ask the department chairs any questions.

Yes, we review it typically on a weekly basis. It's definitely beneficial for a new representative starting out. Once a rep has been in this position for awhile the answers to those questions become 2nd nature.

We have a list of over coming objections that our students might ask. Once we complete ignite training our DOA will hand us this sheet on what students might have questions on. So we can have a head start on how to answer them if the question were to ever arise.

Once we have completed the Ignite Training, we receive a list of overcoming objections from our Admissions Manager. Also, at our location, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and responses that our agents have been exposed to. Our location works strongly together as a Team so whenever a question arises that we cannot answer or feel uncomfortable answering, we can always rely on each other for help.

Our school encourages reps to take ownership for learning the catalog, meeting department chairs, and learning the organization. Rep's are given specific assignments to go meet these people including the Campus President. It's really quite thorough.

Yes. Our college has training that provides common student questions- and accurate responses.

Yes, we provide thorough answers to frequently asked questions proposed by our prospective students. In addition, we also hold weekly training meetings to stay on top of any regulatory changes that may occur as it relates to providing prospective students with information from our institution.

after each start meeting, marketing role plays with each other asking questions that are frequently asked in an intervies. we also review how to correctly respond to them

compliance is very critital to the school. the marketing rep should never misrepresent the school. the rep should be fully informed of each program to effectively answer frequently asked questions. if the question is not related to marketing, the rep's responsibility is to contact the department the question relates to.

our dor yearly has the reps make a list of questions typically asked during an interview

all reps should be aware of questions coming up by the interview. the rep should be prepared to answer them honestly and with experience and knowledge

it's the reps responsibility to guide the student to the place in the catalog in order to effectively answer the students concers/question. it is the reps responsibility to make sure the student understands fully the answer to their question

we train monthly on difficult questions asked by the student

our dor has us make a list of difficult questions. all reps review them and discuss different options.

each rep also has to be aware of what the student is really important and dig to find out what they are really concerned about. training by the dor is also done

the rep must review the wity and ask open ended questions and find the real concern of the student

Sign In to comment