Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Strayer University provides admission officers answers to the frequently asked questions that prospective students often ask during the admissions process. In fact, we receive in depth three weeks of focused training on these subject area as well as periodic follow up training meetings to ensure we can answer the frequently asked questions.

Yes, I am able to ask other employees at my school when I am asked a question that I do not know the answer to. The staff at my school is very knowledgeable and very willing to help both me and prospective students.

Yes we are provided with a list of FAQs during our training. We constantly update the list as an organization.

Yes we do have literature about common asked questions and objections

Our school's training was very informative with providing specific FAQ's that we were likely to run into in all areas, including the programs, financial aid, and scholarship information. It is surprising how common a certain set of questions are, so I have rarely felt in the dark with providing accurate information to our students.

Yes, my school asks that all its agents are offering consistent and approved information to our students.

This is only my 6th day with my school, so I am not sure if this resource exists, but I will be sure to ask our admissions reps if we have one.

Yes. I have had the opportunity to sit in on several appmts with our school director who is very knowledgeable about our industry, met with department staff, studied our course highlights and met with financial aid to answer questions a prospective student might have.

Yes, My school has many resources to stay current on frequesntly asked questions by potential students.

Yes. Our school not only provides me with potential "FAQ's," they also had a training session where we talked about it and went over potential responses to those questions.

Yes, very detailed FAQs and very detailed training. We have to complete a 3-5 week training program. We also have to complete at FAQ tutorial and take a test passing with am 85 or higher.

We do- they provide us with FAQ's that are a huge help, especially as we learn the specifics of the institution.

Yes we have a FAQ on are website and in are handbook.

Yes, the school does provide answers to frequently asked questions that prospective students may have. Our school also has a test that must be passed to ensure that employees are compliant with Department of Education rules and regulations.

Yes, my school provides answers to "frequently asked questions" that prospective students often ask during the admissions process. This is provided during the training process, in preparation to respond appropriately when these questions arise. It allows me to feel more prepared and confident.

yes, my school is very helpful, so we don't mis represent our school, or our curriculum

We do have FAQ on the home website and also a means to ask a question that is not on the list

Yes, my school provides answers to frequently asked questions that prospective students ask during the admissions process. This allows for a higher level of preparation, and enables you to provide the best answers to prospective students. This was provided during the training process and gave me a sense of what kinds of things prospective students might ask and how to handle these concerns. Being better prepared also allows me to feel more confident when talking to a prospective student.

We also have a faq packet that us for the testing. Its was extrtemely helpful for our team to have this information reference.

Yes, my school provides a resourse document with a list of frequently asked questions. It is very helpful when working with new propective students.

Sign In to comment