Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes,our school provides enrollment representatives with a very long comprehensive list of the most frequently asked questions,e.g."how long is the course","how much time will it require each week","how many college credits could I earn by completing this program","who provides the supplies to do the projects?""what ar the qualifications of the instructors?,"what topics will be covered?" etc..As a new rep I have found this to be extremely helpful in advising my prospective students!

Yes, my school has been very helpful with providing FAQ questions. My colleagues and I roleplay conversations with each other, which helps me gain confidence before I begin helping students.

Absolutely! This was even part of the interview process in considering giving me the opportunity. In addition to this, a script is given as well as a web tutuorial that provides detailed examples of "frequently asked questions."

Yes, my school does provide answers to "frequently asked questions", which has been very beneficial. The answers have really helped me in my preparation of speaking with prospective students.

Yes they do, last week was my first week and I spent a good amount of time going over course material and sitting in on calls from students. When calls weren't coming in, Crystal was going over common questions and issues students may call about.

I agree, presenting information in a consistent, correct and complete way not only allows us to make things clear for the student but also decreases the likelihood of us overstating or providing inaccurate information.

Yes. During e-campus training, there were links to objections and possible responses. Additionally, there were printouts that I have that address the prospective students wants and needs with additional probing questions to ask to clarify so we can offer the best solution.

Yes. . . a list of FAQ's was provided during our initial training course and new questions posed by students are discussed at our weekly training sessions.

Yes, the school I am working for does provide this. I believe it is a great way to receive feedback from our students on how to improve and grow our school.

Yes they provide them for us in manuals.

Yes, there are managers available for Q&A at all times.

Yes, such as if the student were to begin attending days, but later their job changed their work hours; could they switch sessions.

Yes, we exchange ideas regularly aimed at satisfying issues/concerns of students. We continually try to enhance the entire leaning experience for the students.

Yes, My school does provide my with questions students migyt have. I believe that a school should have clear answers to each question. If there is a direct answer to the question, there cannot be any missed answers.This way no 2 reps can mis answer a question

The problem for some students is that accessing the web sites to gather information is hard for them. Many school catalogs are now on web only and are hard to read. Yhe same is for questions students may want to ask. Do you think printed material is still very important for students

Yes, we are provided with extensive admissions training which includes discussions and materials that explore questions frequently asked by prospective students. We are also given a guide to follow when speaking with prospective students to help answer questions that the student may not have thought to ask about. This way the student gets the most information possible to make decisions about their education. During telephone conversations before the prospective students are invited to meet with an agent, they given detailed information and instruction to access our website; where they can access consumer information about placement, financial aid, graduation rates, transfer credits, a campus catalog and more. Additionally, topics are always discussed in our weekly meetings which remind agents the necessary responses to frequently asked questions to remain compliant and within state regulations.

I agree Daniel. I also find it very informative to sit in on the interview process. Our agents are sectioned by program; although all of our agents are knowledgeable and cross-trained on all of the programs we offer. Sitting in on interviews with various agents lends to a variety of questions. So, I too have found observing the interview process helpful.

Yes. During training, all new admission representatives are given a training manual. The training manual outlines each aspect of the enrollment process. For each aspect, there is a section for frequently asked questions. The manual provides suggestions on how to respond to an array of different questions asked by prospective students. We are also trained to always ask our immediate supervisor or campus director if we are unsure of an answer to a particular question.

No specific "Frequently aked questions" although I may try to put one together, sounds like a good section for my notebook.

I have been provided with multiple resources, including do's and don'ts. Information sheets on each program. Many answers are in our 70 page catalog.

Yes they do. They give us an FAQ's handout of what potential students ask and what we can and cannot say. I think it is a great and valuable resource to have coming into the admissions world for the first time like myself. I have learned what potential students would most likely ask and that helps me get a feel for giving that potential student the best answer.

Sign In to comment