Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Student Questions

Does your school provide you with answers to "frequently asked questions" that prospective students often ask during the admissions process?

Yes they do, they give a list of frequently asked questions and the best way to answer the questions. We do everything we can to help our students. They have some online courses that we can take that help us with these types of questions.

Yes they do. We have a very thorough training on difficult questions typically asked by students as well as FAQs

At my organization we actually have a website that is designed to answer frequently asked questions as we go through the interview process. This website is somewhat like a slideshow and focuses on important topics like: How online classes work, locations of campuses, Support we offer, Cost, and Financial aid. This is a great tool because it not only allows the student to hear the answer to the questions but to see the facts. This also helps a great deal with students that don’t know what to ask or are just not comfortable asking questions.

Yes they do. It helps to better serve the prospective students.

Yes, these are not only reviewed and studied when 1st hired in training; but are continually updated and part of our on going training.

My college does provide such resources for students such as "frequently asked questions" on the general website, which helps prospects have a good understanding about our college, support, programs and degrees offered. For student who visit the website before conducting an interview they are more knowledgeable because all details are on website. I like the fact that we offer a open book on our website and I believe prospective students do as well.

Yes, we can go into our Learning Management System and access a list of frequently asked questions. After a student has enrolled they gain full access to the system as well and are able to go in and ask new questions or read the questions and responses that already exist.

Yes, my school has an internal website, that allows me to review when necessary. Moreover, on the main college website prosepective students can view it too.

My school does provide important and essential information on a regular basis. The information often times comes directly from the President or the Provost and we get frequent updates from program directors. A variety of newsletters and postings on the website also provide a considerable amount of information. An area where information is lacking is in curriculum, instruction, and assessment. The organization works hard at communicating information in a timely fashion and in a very transparent way. Our representatives are knowledgeable when conversing with prospective students about critical information.

My school does provide a wealth of knowledge of typical situations, frequently asked questions and also other training material. I have found that even when I speak with someone and I am not sure of the correct answer, I am able to reach out to a team member for assistance and clarification.

We do have FAQ documents on a variety of topics that are avaible to reps, as well as students and prospects.

Yes it does and I find this very helpful as it prepares you for the process of marketing the institution properly. We need to think how our consumers and potential clients are thinking. Knowing their needs and being able to provide solutions and feedback to those needs is critical. It can make or break a first impression if a school's representative does not have the proper materials and facts to serve the customer.

Yes, that is definitely a part of my school's structured admissions process. It is one of the main topics of conversation for newly-hired admissions representatives during "Enrollment 101" traning that is incoporated into my schools SOP's. Continued training on FAQ's takes place in montly enrollment team meetings, as well as weekly 1-on-1 meetings that I have with my supervisor.

Yes they do. School length,Student loans, absent issues, Final Grade etc.

Yes, the school provides each rep with FAQ's about different degree programs and other programs we have. If a student needs to know something that I don't have the specifics on, I can turn to the website or my "faq" as a guide and reference. It helps to show the prospect where they can find the critical information on their own, for later review.

Yes. Each of our departments provides cross training to all other departments which includes detailed information on questions that are frequently asked during the admissions process.

My school provides me with frequently asked questions that prospective students often ask. We conduct weekly training every Wednesday where we go over new marketing material, updated program information, etc and discuss questions that are asked or would be asked by prospective students. By going over together as a group, when we are out speaking with prospective students, we are knowledgable and able to help with the prospect's questions/concerns.

Yes - We have been given a Compliance Training Packet and Frequently Asked Questions Guide.

It is jam-packed with information and in how to address certain questions that come up on a regular basis, that may (and often do) come up by current students as well as prospective ones.

Yes they do! We believe in getting as much "correct" information to a potential student as possible, as well as NEVER being misleading in any way!

Sign In to comment