Public
Activity Feed Discussions Blogs Bookmarks Files

Yes we have a search engine available to answer any FAQ's that we may not know off the top of our heads which is a nice resource to have.

They provide us with accurate and complete information so we are able to answer the student's questions fully.

Yes. Our institution provides its admissions agents with support and materials to FAQs for all of our programs we offer. For transparency, many of our FAQs are also listed on our website within the program informational content.

Our FAQs are typically updated on a quarterly/bi-quarterly basis or as-needed. This ensures that we are always giving the best solutions/resources/answers to prospective student inquiries.

Yes our Admissions Dept. and marketing material contain FAQ sheets. We have them posted on our site, as well.

Yes. My school did provide me with answers to "frequently asked questions" that prospective students often asks during the admissions process. In addition, I had to successfully pass an assessment of all of the information in the FAQ guide.

I agree as well. The more knowledable we are and the more we build rapport with our prosective student the more benefical we can be in assissting them.

The School Provided the proper training tools and information necessary to answer any questions I had in reference to handling the calls in a professional and compliant manner.

My school does not provide with me frequently asked questions that student may ask during the admissions process. The questions students ask are often typical. I know that some schools use scripts to keep the conversation on track however my school encourages their admission representatives to use an open forum. The key is being honest.

Yes, the school where I am employed does provide a list of frequently asked questions to reference when asked these questions.

The more information that is available, the better of the student will be through their educational journeys. New questions will arise on a daily basis, so be ready for them. Keep in mind everything that you have been asked in the past to ensure that you can effectively answer students questions going forward.

Yes, the school has provided resources that include FAQ.

Yes, we do have some great training tools at our disposal. More than just a FAQ, we have listings of things student's have asked for more information about in the past accompanied by responses we can give them with additional reasoning to explain to the student.

Yes, Harrison College's training is very extensive and detailed!

Yes, we have a list of "frequently asked questions" and the best responses to stay compliant.

There is always someone available to ask and obtain any questions that a student may ask that I may not have the anwer to . As I continue to learn and work through the process this will help me to gather more valueable information so that I can assist the students with any questions they may have.

My school is excellent at providing us with a FAQ sheet to help with the admissions process

Miami Jacobs Admission Reps are required to familiarize themselves with iquiring students' FAQ's specific to our Short Term Certificate programs, dimploma offerings and Associate Degree Programs. Admission Reps are also expected to answer FAQ's specific to the intricacies of the curriculum related to each program, as well as job placement and career opportunities following the student's sucessful completion of the program. Admission Reps must exercise patience, knowledge, and understanding when addressing any and all FAQ's.

absolutely. We have students that ask very similar questions often and we want to be able to provide accurate information for them i.e housing arrangements,if tutoring is available, tuition and fees.

Yes. We go through a very thorough information gathering session during the first interview. We actually sit down with the perspective student to go over our programs and different services and answer any questions the student may have. We also have multiple websites that we direct the students to on a brochure called quick links that list frequently asked questions regarding student consumer information. That is also a feature presented during the interview.

Yes they do. Along with the hands on training we receive from our supervisor, we are given an extensive list of FAQ's. Our supervisor is also available during our training to answer any questions that may come up that are not on the FAQ list.

Sign In to comment